Breeders Beware! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2003, 08:59 AM   #1
sean brady
Warning! Breeders Beware!

I had a misfortunate occurance with a man who calls himself Python Ron : ppythonron@aol.com.

Now I'm not going to sit here and badmouth him>
He knows what he did.

But to those of you who are distributing snakes around the world be careful and make sure you cover yourselves from all ends.

God Bless you all!

Old 02-12-2003, 09:46 AM   #2
sschind
Too late you already did bad mouth him. Now if you want anyone to take you seriously you have to supply the details of the deal. It is not enough that

"He knows what he did."

We need to know what he did. What if he came on here and posted

Don't deal with Sean Brady. he knows what he did . Then we wouldn't know what the heck was going on. Not that we do now.

Steve Schindler

Old 02-12-2003, 09:48 AM   #3
The BoidSmith
?????

Sean,

He knows what he did, you know what he did, no one else knows what he did. Unless you provide some clues as of why his name is in the BOI in an "apparent" (we don't know) bad guy thread, I would guess your post will be rapidly deleted.

Best regards.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:01 AM   #4
Neil Gubitz
Yeah.... What THEY said!....

....Neil

Old 02-12-2003, 10:41 AM   #5
sean brady
He was sent a clutch of Bloods along with the mother who produced them.

In exchange I was sent a $1200 cashiers check I received money before shipment. After receiving the cashiers check my paper work got mixed up and I lost it.

My fault no big deal!

I realized after a week it was gone and I called ron and asked for the bank number to stop payment.

Everything was great he said the snakes were doing wonderful. Two more weeks went by and I was finally able to get through to a live person who could help me at the bank who had a clue what was going on and could speak english.

Any ways this is going on almost a month and I called him and told him I appreciated his help and that the bank was fu#$ing me royaly.

Again I asked if he was happy with his purchase and he replied .\"Everything is wonderful and they are all doing great"

To the point of the story. 90 days later I called him because the bank said he would have to personally go in and sign a document.
Now when I called him and asked him for the final time how he felt with his purchase he had a new answer. "Oh well the female died a week after I go her."

I replied with I'm sorry let me do my best to make it up to you to keep a good relationship."

Yes I know the math doesn't add up 1week=3weeks (but Iwas so sick of dealing with this issue. and wanted to put closure.)

So I told him I would replace it ,he said it wasn't necessary. These things happen.

I wasn't going to let in go at that...I was going to get him a female at a tremendous price $50.

A week past and he finally made it the mile down the road from his house to the bank and he called me and said:

"Look instead of a female I am just going to keep $250 of the money, Is that OK with you?"

Of course thats not OK with me, I would rather replace the snake.

So I said "You have the money your going to do what you feel"
I said you didn't even care that I replace it in the beginning you said "Oh it happens"
Now that you have the money you change your mind!

No I won't he replied.

Anyways I receive a $950 Cashiers Check the other day.

Now If you want to tell me how stupid I AM for losing the check save your breath.

I am aware of my part in all this.
But to find somebody so cheap and petty to have a situation like this occur and waste a relationship over it.
Give me a break.

He could have called me when the snake supposedly died, but he didn't. In fact he waited thill the money was ready to say something.

I eat $250.

Ron you suck!!!!!

I would love to hear your defense.... but then again I guess if you had one you would answer your phone.

SEAN BRADY
Prestigious Designs

Old 02-12-2003, 10:52 AM   #6
Suncoast Herpetological
Just for the sake of clarification Sean, did he claim the adult female died or one of the female neonates?

Old 02-12-2003, 11:18 AM   #7
sean brady
The adult female, who had been in flawless conditions her whole life.

Old 02-12-2003, 12:12 PM   #8
thomas davis
man that SUX soory to here you got SCREWED but you did the right thing posting it here so we all know what type of buyer this guy is and avoid him,,,,,peace,,,thomas davis T&S reptile farm

Old 02-12-2003, 12:38 PM   #9
The BoidSmith
Sean,

Sorry to hear that. Can he legally do that? You sold him snakes, you both agreed on the price, you delivered and then he sends back less money than what was initially agreed upon? That doesn't seem right and you should have grounds for a claim. Anyone else that has gone though small claims want to give their opinion?

Good luck!

Old 02-12-2003, 12:56 PM   #10
sean brady
About the only thing I can do short of flying to California on personal business is to call the state attorney. But this whole ordeal has cost me far more than my sanity so I leave it to you folks to adoid this risk if at all possible.

Good Luck and God Bless you all

SEAN BRADY
Prestigious Designs
Orlando,FL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!