Info Chris Simone/chris@simonereptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Royal Morphz
Chris Simone/chris@simonereptiles.com

Anybody else here get any emails from this cat looking to sell some BP's I ask because he sent this email to a email address I seldom use and never give out. I called his number as found on google when doing a search on simonereptiles.com and it says chris simone of fireside reality. Not making this a inquiry as I'm not interested in his animals,but don't feel I like that someone is emailing me asking if I want to buy there animals. I also bring this here because he has had ads here that were also found on google. His name on Fauna is Chrisssanjose he has a few locked posts and in them he doesn't list a location. I will also PM him with this info so as he can answer the question why he sends emails asking people if they want his snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris simone, chrisssanjose, simonereptiles.com