Info Chris Davis - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:54 PM   #41
MikeCurtin
Can somebody actually post some proof?

Old 12-28-2018, 06:59 PM   #42
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Here are the last four screenshots, I think they are posted correctly. He did accept the deal. Also, while others call me names, I have received an infraction for "name calling".

I have more than proved my cause, and also I have made repeated good faith attempt after good faith attempt to resolve this. But as I originally stated. No remedy is good enough, and I simply cannot resolve this. However, I am very satisfied and happy with the effort I applied in trying. In August the deal was done and agreed, I had no idea Jason did or did not like one or two of the obligations I required. I had no opportunity to resolve it.

If the roles were reversed, I would have accepted the first offers, but I would have definitely accepted the sweeter offers that followed the first offers of which I rejected, but then, I would have most certainly accepted todays offers, of which followed an avalanche of other offers that I had rejected or gone back on. But the roles are not reversed, and I cannot make sense of another persons decision making.

This is my final post on this Inquire. I failed to resolve the matter at hand, and I apologize. I can try very hard, but in the end, I am only a guy that tried hard, but failed. So that is that, and I am disabling notifications, and will not return. I am surprised that all my old and current offers where refused, in exchange for this. But they were refused, and that, is that. Wishing everyone the very best. - Chris Davis

Look at you, doing EVERYTHING you can to not hold YOUR end up of the bargain and still trying to play the victim.

You do name call and insult people, look at how you insulted Lucille in your previous post. You think cherry picking pictures and not giving people all the information is good. You are glad with what you did.

You sir, are a scam artist and liar. Post EVERYTHING you guys have in writing. Also this whole blackmailing people to not inform others of bad transactions trend is getting tiring.

Good job Chris. If I ever dealt with Turtles, you are on my never deal with list

But since you promised the OP caramel turtles. I am curious. Are they from the Turtles you got from Andrew Popp? Also where is all the documentation you promised to post for that?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:05 PM   #43
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Called it. Figured he would find a way to double speak and worm his way out of posting concrete proof like he always does.
You were certainly correct. He is getting better at worming with practice.

Quote:

This is my final post on this Inquire.
Usually you make 4 or 5 dramatic exits in your threads and are back the next day. You can't seem to tell the truth, even in your adieus.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #44
Guy Castro
Chris Davis, the first post of this thread tells me you are a crook. You actually thought you could pass off that one turtle as in good condition. Then you continue to bury yourself deeper with each post. You need to quit while you're behind.

Old 12-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #45
Turtle 77541
Quote:
Here are the last four screenshots, I think they are posted correctly. He did accept the deal. Also, while others call me names, I have received an infraction for "name calling".

I have more than proved my cause, and also I have made repeated good faith attempt after good faith attempt to resolve this. But as I originally stated. No remedy is good enough, and I simply cannot resolve this. However, I am very satisfied and happy with the effort I applied in trying. In August the deal was done and agreed, I had no idea Jason did or did not like one or two of the obligations I required. I had no opportunity to resolve it.

If the roles were reversed, I would have accepted the first offers, but I would have definitely accepted the sweeter offers that followed the first offers of which I rejected, but then, I would have most certainly accepted todays offers, of which followed an avalanche of other offers that I had rejected or gone back on. But the roles are not reversed, and I cannot make sense of another persons decision making.

This is my final post on this Inquire. I failed to resolve the matter at hand, and I apologize. I can try very hard, but in the end, I am only a guy that tried hard, but failed. So that is that, and I am disabling notifications, and will not return. I am surprised that all my old and current offers where refused, in exchange for this. But they were refused, and that, is that. Wishing everyone the very best. - Chris Davis
What you’ve circled proves what? I’m not denying I agreed to take the two caramels in August 2018. What you are failing to mention again is that AFTER this you ADDED new stipulations (send me your ID or you get nothing). You cannot claim I agreed to some deal in August and then just for no reason fizzled out.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:49 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Chris Davis, the first post of this thread tells me you are a crook. You actually thought you could pass off that one turtle as in good condition.
What IS that lesion? It makes you wonder if there is something still lurking in his collection:

Quote:
But disaster struck my caramel project, anyone that knows me, understands that this literally knocked me off my feet. Not only did the disease ultimatly kill my mature animals, but also while shuffeling and cleaning the enclosures, others escaped, not to be found again.

Old 12-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #47
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
What IS that lesion? It makes you wonder if there is something still lurking in his collection:
An umbilicus where the yolk sac failed to correctly absorb and at a pace that looks much slower than typical. The residual material appears somewhat infected (which is an unkind portal of entry in a baby turtle). The turtle looks like it would fail to thrive. The plastron is misshapen. The marginals on each side of the carapace, from what little can be seen in the underside photograph, look like they lack symmetry - this would be a cosmetic matter on its own, but they do/did not bode well with the rest of the defects and concerns. The limbs might be okay or are/were perhaps a bit funky. I cannot tell for sure from the photo.

Not all animals are strong, of course, but I would never want to send one like that out to settle a deal. That is the sort of baby one would want to put real work into establishing before letting it change hands unless there were special circumstances. Assuming it had any real chance at all to begin with. Sending the animal in that condition was unkind to the animal itself as well as the recipient. I offer that opinion as an uncommon sort of guy that actually prefers hatchlings sent to me right after pipping or as soon after pipping as possible when I am obtaining new hatchlings that I am not hatching myself. For my care style, the sooner I have something, the sooner it gains momentum for me. For the majority of people taking on hatchlings, they (rightfully) want and/or deserve something that has established a bit so that there is an indication of continued survival in an adequate environment.

Old 12-29-2018, 07:53 AM   #48
Snakesatsunset
ITS SO EASY......send him two turtles, caramels 100% het snow or just caramels....and I assume the deal was for two PERFECTS - dont send some rejects.,...... The right thing to do, its to late to back out of it, and IMO as a breeder, and someone who wants customers happy, I would send him 4 and not be a cheapo for the delays and problems - or een a pair of yearlings as you took three years away from his breeding projects and a value of $3-4k from what they cost now! you would probably save your reputation atleast partially -

Old 12-29-2018, 08:15 AM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post

The hatchling still had a shriveled up yolk sac attached to the plastron and the plastron was concave (sunken in) and the turtle was obviously not feeding.

When I asked him to exchange this one with the yolk sac for the normal/healthy one he was selling I believe his response was something like: ‘that’s not gonna happen.’
Quote:
The vets never established what the disease was.
What I am asking is whether this appears-to-be-infected, non-feeding, aberrant plastron baby could possibly have whatever disease that wiped out Chris' caramel collection.
Asking Chris to post any sort of proof that he went to a vet during the caramel wipeout would be an exercise in futility, as Chris frequently has promised proof relating to other issues but not actually posted anything.

Quote:

Every single hatchling has been shipped off, and I have nothing available for this year.
Chris is devious. I believe he started piling on extra requirements to the agreement just so Jason would object and Chris would have a reason to throw a tantrum and not send anything. What if there was nothing to send? What if all of this is a cover up for continuing disease problems? Why else would he send out the pictured baby that was in such bad shape?

And asking questions of Chris is not easy. Rather than provide proof, or answer the most basic of questions, he engages in personal attacks that are egregious and designed to manipulate the questioner into silence. One has to have a pretty thick skin to deal with him.

Old 12-29-2018, 08:45 AM   #50
Lucille
Apparently other readers are objecting to Chris' handling style of the issues brought forward by Jason, yesterday he was #10, today he is #7 in this list of those (on this site of 138,722 members), with the ten lowest karma scores.

1 - Frogman11 (-569)
2 - MythicalDragonz (-537)
3 - crestyman2 (-463)
4 - FresnoTortoise (-385)
5 - colorado (-311)
6 - crespo72 (-299)
7 - calebroad (-262)
8 - skanndelus (-230)
9 - Dan Scolaro (-226)
10 - wallshaker (-226)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis