Bad Guy Christina & Dustin Davis are SCAMMING - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #11
74gts
Besides that, my recourse is "Theft by Deception" and my company will file suit against the both of them very soon. Trust me, with todays technology, you can run, but ya cannot hide. In business, money loss is one thing, but when decieved I will go for the juggler...

Old 09-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74gts View Post
The story is that I sent 150.00 to Christina in a rush to move snakes from home to help them not be evicted and in turn help sell of what I did not want and pay them for what was FAIR price of what I did want. I was to pay the shipping as well. Dustin was in Indiana supposedly and wife Christina home. The 150.00 was to help with gas to travel animals to airport, fine. Long story short, Dustin played a great game of putting off meeting up and is now not even responding. 150.00 gone, no problem, filled with CID in Conyers, they have contacted Dustin and he has conversed with investigator that he has worked it all outwith me. NICE, I sure wasn't informed. I even offeed the guy a job!!! Since he was in need of and supposedly is a Landscape designer???? The 150 is not the big issue, just letting all you Know and if you look hard enough on the web, you will find this doesn't appear to be the first time. And that is my response, I have case numbers and FTC is on notice as well as Moneygram...
lol - didn't Christina say her husband was dead?? There are multiple threads about Dustin Draper (I'm sure the local law enforcement is aware of that name, as well as his aliases) - which is why I asked if there was a new account here that I hadn't caught.
Quote:
but when decieved I will go for the juggler...
<I choked down my offtopic comment - it wasn't easy>

Old 09-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
chondrogal
Quote:
Besides that, my recourse is "Theft by Deception" and my company will file suit against the both of them very soon. Trust me, with todays technology, you can run, but ya cannot hide.
Yeah, good luck with that, the Wise couple scammed thousands of dollars with "theft by deception" and it's several months later... the cops have all the info needed to prosecute hand fed to them by members here and still to this date there is very little progress on this major case where many people had "theft by deception".

Kind of sucks trying to be a good guy nowadays doesn't it?!!

Old 09-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #14
74gts
I agree if I was leaving it to local only.... Fact is there are a few sticky laws they had both broken. Mainly Federal, and I am using my attorney to find and sort out the details including a nice little civil suit, which may be worthless on paper... But when trying to do anything with a judgement on your tail stops a whole lot of being able to get many things when its on your credit report and that I get to keep record on them wherever they go. Todays technology....
Besides, do you think either one would even show up to court.... :-) "That was Easy"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!