Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #91
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Third time.....what is it you guys WANT from each other? This is like a bad Springer episode. Add to the mix the obvious bad blood between crypt and angel, and I wish the popcorn smiley was still here......

Angel - the longer you keep that snake, the higher your risk of mite infestation, no?

Refusing to ship an animal back seems suspicious to me.
It's not suspicious, because what will happen is that he'll get the snake back and in light of all this evidence I provided, he'll say "that snake didn't have one mite on em" making me look like a liar. My brother made promises to people reguarding the offspring from this animal. We could also be out alot of money because our breeding season could be down the drain. There's a nice market value on het albino superdwarf tigers. There's no telling what my snake could come back with, then I have to qurantine him, therfore killing our breeding season because we have a sick snake that we can't breed or even sell/ trade until he's better and 100%. Andy could cost us alot of money. What can he do.....Who knows.....Hell he could offer us another breedable male of equal value or one of a little lesser value both agreed upon by my brother and I. Or offer me some money to help pay for a damn vet bill or something.............................

Old 07-29-2010, 12:11 AM   #92
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
well, i would have to assume that both you guys are practicing proper quarantine techniques. i tell you what i would do, if i was andy. i would offer (without admission of anything), to take your prior snake to a qualified herp vet, and get a clean bill of health, scan a copy of the official medical record on here to satisfy you and everyone else on here, then agree to trade the snakes back, and be done. although, that is easier for me to say, since im in the veterinary field. not saying anyone is right or wrong, just something i would do if i were in andys place. i also, being in andys spot, would recommend you going to a qualified herp vet and get those diagnosed as mites, and then take it from there
That sounds like the best case scenario.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:16 AM   #93
laterob
Geez...then I don't know what to tell you. Treat Andy's snake...you've got time.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:19 AM   #94
chamgirl99471
So now Angel, you are trying to get Adam to send you ANOTHER Snake even though this one is so horribly covered in Mites? Help me understand where you are coming from here. That makes no sense at all.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #95
chamgirl99471
I'm sorry.. wrong name... "Adam" is supposed to be Andy.. LOL.. Oops

Old 07-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #96
Angel Rojas
No, it was a suggestion to what could have possibly been done.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:27 AM   #97
ozz465
How about angel gets someone to lend hima better cam , post definite proof of mites and Andy send him treatment for said mites and everyone is happy?? seriously guys this thread is turning silly.and btw asking for a second snake is a joke .

Old 07-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #98
AW2EOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
It's not suspicious, because what will happen is that he'll get the snake back and in light of all this evidence I provided, he'll say "that snake didn't have one mite on em" making me look like a liar. My brother made promises to people reguarding the offspring from this animal. We could also be out alot of money because our breeding season could be down the drain. There's a nice market value on het albino superdwarf tigers. There's no telling what my snake could come back with, then I have to qurantine him, therfore killing our breeding season because we have a sick snake that we can't breed or even sell/ trade until he's better and 100%. Andy could cost us alot of money. What can he do.....Who knows.....Hell he could offer us another breedable male of equal value or one of a little lesser value both agreed upon by my brother and I. Or offer me some money to help pay for a damn vet bill or something.............................
You traded me, because you said you weren't breeding your Lav Tiger and wanted my Alb Tiger. I wish to God I'd never have done business with you. Quite interesting that you have a problem with this animal, but when I told you I'd be selling others, from my collection, you jumped and said "I gotta get some money together!" And then said you wanted me to send pics, lengths, ages, etc. of the animals I'd be placing for sale, so you could pass it along to your buddies.

I've already said I want my snake back and you reject my offer.

Your snake hasn't been in contact with anything of mine...not even in the same room. As I said, I practice quarentine procedures, even on snakes that come from reputable people.

You made promises, to people, about the offspring of this snake, without even breeding it. I'm costing you money? The only thing wrong with that situation is that you promised people something you don't know if you'd be able to deliver. Just another example of your outstanding Retic keeping protocol. Promising people offspring, when you don't even know if a breeding would take place.

As I've already said, when you got the snake, if you weren't happy, you should've let me know. But, instead, you jump on the BOI and start this thread, posting half truths and sometimes, flat out lies. I would've civil about the matter and would've made plans, accordingly.

Now you're wanting me to send you more snakes or pay a vet bill, after you recieved my snake and then tormented it, for a video? I don't think so, Angel. If I would've known you were going to treat my snake the way you have, I would've laughed in your face, when you wanted to trade.

I'd be more than happy to march my happy little self, downstairs, right now and start snapping pics of every reptile I own. You won't find a single mite on anything I own. As I've already said, I've been doing this for 12 years...I'm not some 15 year old kid, who convinced mom and dad to buy me a Retic, without knowing anything about them. I'm pretty sure I can pick out a mite, especially on an albino...and the mites I've seen, have never been little black square, oregano looking flecks.

I've taken in 50+ rescues...everything from Ball Pythons, to RTBs, to an 8' male Crocodile Monitor. I've seen my fair share of mites. I've never ONCE spread mites to my collection, from anything I've ever taken in.

I will not conversate with you, other than email. I rejected your telephone call, at 6:27pm, Central Time, for a reason. You've already shown that you cannot be trusted and I won't have contact with you, other than email (which I can post here on the BOI).

To everyone else reading/posting in this thread. I do sincerely apologize for the rediculousness of this thread. I did ship UPS...I still don't know if it's against policy or not. I recieved a snake, via UPS, from someone who claims to be a "big shot" in the hobby, so I thought nothing of it. If I would've known it was against policy, I would've driven the snake to him, before jeoparding this hobby. I have no patience for ignorant people, who put this hobby at risk. If I would've known I was dealing with oen of those ignorant people, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #99
laterob
Quote:
It's not suspicious, because what will happen is that he'll get the snake back and in light of all this evidence I provided, he'll say "that snake didn't have one mite on em" making me look like a liar.
So what.

Quote:
My brother made promises to people reguarding the offspring from this animal. We could also be out alot of money because our breeding season could be down the drain. There's a nice market value on het albino superdwarf tigers.
Not if you treat him for mites.

Quote:
There's no telling what my snake could come back with, then I have to qurantine him, therfore killing our breeding season because we have a sick snake that we can't breed or even sell/ trade until he's better and 100%.
Ummmm....2011/12 is ruined already? Dangit.

Quote:
Andy could cost us alot of money. What can he do.....Who knows.....Hell he could offer us another breedable male of equal value or one of a little lesser value both agreed upon by my brother and I. Or offer me some money to help pay for a damn vet bill or something
Why not money for mite treatment, if your plans revolve around this snake?
This juror has reached a decision.......

Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 AM   #100
Angel Rojas
Andy you make me laugh That is correct when you said that you were putting up some of your snakes for sale I did say that. But there's only one flaw in that. That conversation that we had was a couple days ago, long before I recieved this snake. And about making promises that I might not have been able to deliver...lol...Had I trade someone who has respect for their animals health, It would have been a promise fulfilled, and plus I'm 100% sure that my breedings would have taken place. I made no half truths and no flat out lies and never once did I EVER claim to be a "big shot" in any hobby. I tormented your snake...lol....shipping that animal in the condition that you did was torment. You packing job cause that snake more torment in shipping than my 2 minute video of how puppy dog tame he is, after you come on here and blabed that out. But you didn't mention how the day before when you told me how scared your wife was to pick his up out the tub cause you was soaking him to try to kill the mites on him. But you come on here and say that you soaked him because you didn't want him to get dehydrated during shipping....lol....Any healthy snake would NEVER get dehydrated just from being shipped over night, what a lame excuse...lol...I wonder how many people ship snakes everyday, then I wonder how many of those people soak the snake because they don't want them to get dehydrated You must not know what oregano looks like, because it's green. You know that you shipped that snake out with mites, and I know that you knew. I gave you suger and you gave me . Everyone here has seen what a horrible job you do packing, so if you shipped my snake like, what's stopping you from shipping someone eles's the sameway. Why did you ship my snake so horriblly ???? You are a POS, and you know it. I'll make sure that you'll never sell/ trade again on this site. And I really hope that once my brother squares up with Harry over on monsters that he makes him a mod. Cause I will do everything I can to have you banned. And since you have no patience for ignorant people who put this hobby at risk, why don't you tell everybody about your little shipping incident. Don't waste to much time thinking of some lie to cover your because I have only shipped harmless animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!