Bad Guy Christina & Dustin Davis are SCAMMING - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
74gts
Exclamation Christina & Dustin Davis are SCAMMING

Beware of sending money to either Christina Davis or Dustin Davis from Georgia (Stockbridge or Conyers)
A.K.A. Stockbridge Herper and or Southern Herper.
Not just hear say, But PROOF... Contact FTC and Moneygram to inquire if scammed, also pending case currently...
Uses email containing bakcountry

Old 09-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
JudyC
What proof? Saying "proof" doesn't prove anything.

What's your story? Were you scammed by them? To be taken seriously here, you need to fill in a lot more details and share what proof you have.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
What proof? Saying "proof" doesn't prove anything.

What's your story? Were you scammed by them? To be taken seriously here, you need to fill in a lot more details and share what proof you have.
Agreed. Story, time line, e-mails, etc....

Old 09-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
Maldesto
Stories mean nothing without any proof. You shouldn't of made this thread without knowing you had the time to post some proof. Now their name is out there for god knows how long awaiting your reply.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
Utta
Also make then aware of this thread.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
Utta
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=186424

Why create another thread?

Old 09-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #7
hhmoore
Are they using a new account here? If so, what is it?

Old 09-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #8
Maldesto
HHmoore just ip check them?

Old 09-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #9
hhmoore
Dustin, if it was that easy, it would have been done by now.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #10
74gts
The story is that I sent 150.00 to Christina in a rush to move snakes from home to help them not be evicted and in turn help sell of what I did not want and pay them for what was FAIR price of what I did want. I was to pay the shipping as well. Dustin was in Indiana supposedly and wife Christina home. The 150.00 was to help with gas to travel animals to airport, fine. Long story short, Dustin played a great game of putting off meeting up and is now not even responding. 150.00 gone, no problem, filled with CID in Conyers, they have contacted Dustin and he has conversed with investigator that he has worked it all outwith me. NICE, I sure wasn't informed. I even offeed the guy a job!!! Since he was in need of and supposedly is a Landscape designer???? The 150 is not the big issue, just letting all you Know and if you look hard enough on the web, you will find this doesn't appear to be the first time. And that is my response, I have case numbers and FTC is on notice as well as Moneygram...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!