Insurance help! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
alston66
Exclamation Insurance help!

Hi im Alston Curry newbie in this forum. I know this is an off topic but Can anyone help me looking for an affordable and reliable health insurance here in US and online? Because my former insurance company sucks!(Dont want to mention its name) Its too expensive but not a good service.They giving me headache! Please kindly post your reply in this thread. Thanks!

Old 04-09-2006, 11:14 PM   #2
old guy
does this have

any relevance to you keeping reptiles ? If so , I can possibly help. My own insurance is affordable now but if I get tagged by something or someone in my family does, we are canceled. The same goes for my propertyhome owner insurance policy.

Old 04-10-2006, 02:18 AM   #3
ladyserpent7
well.....there is this company that does a bunch of different insurances..like life and others..ill check for you if it does health...ill see if i can get in touch with that person..........by the way......youre not off topic, cuz its your thread and its in the BS forum....

Old 04-10-2006, 03:35 AM   #4
alston66
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
well.....there is this company that does a bunch of different insurances..like life and others..ill check for you if it does health...ill see if i can get in touch with that person..........by the way......youre not off topic, cuz its your thread and its in the BS forum....
Thanks! Im waiting for that...

Old 04-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #5
Griz
Move to Illinois and assuming normal health conditions, your premium for a virtually free health plan would be around $60 a month. If we have these type of individual plans down here then I am confident Minnesota will as well. Just check with some of the larger carriers as well as the regional players. Most of them will allow you to quote it online. BCBS should be less than $100 a month. It all depends on your health.

Griz

Old 04-13-2006, 03:18 AM   #6
ladyserpent7
im sorry alston...... i cant seem to get in touch with him....its one of those cases where i know someone who knows someone.......if i do though ill let you know

Old 04-22-2006, 02:50 AM   #7
alston66
Ok.. thanks for all of your response. I gladly appreciate it.. .. Im insured to now.insurance paylite My cousin told me that's a reliable insurance in US. So i give it a shot. Thanks again..

Old 04-24-2006, 04:08 AM   #8
ladyserpent7
good ..im happy thats a burden off your back

Old 05-08-2006, 10:52 PM   #9
blaire576
i pay $120 for full coverage my lowest for years. try looking one for you see http://www.insurance-quote-free.com you fill in their short quotation form they draw your policy quotes from over 100 different health insurance providers

Old 05-09-2006, 08:09 AM   #10
old guy
The TRUTH soon to happen on health insurance

as we " baby boomers " get older and the technology of keeping us alive and well.......do you all see the health insurance anything other than CHEAP down the road. Hey, my state has millions of not health insured and probably at least 75 % of those just can't afford it ! If something doesn't happen soon, this is the wave of the future. Of it wasn't for my wifes employer, I couldn't afford health insurance alone due to my age. The killer even with our health insurance provider is the co-pay out-of-pocket. It still puts us on low funds some times when we have to use it !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!