Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2006, 02:00 PM   #521
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Another sad attempt to deflect attention away from Wendy and your attempts to cover for her. The vast majority of my posts on this thread has been directly taking Wendy to task for her lies and inconsistencies and taking you to task for your oh so transparent attempt to distort the facts of the matter.

No where have I been riding on Tim's bandwagon. Way to once again distort reality to suit your own hidden agenda.
Now Now, Sammy, we all know that someone like chamco, who has himself stated, I believe, that you are known by who you associate with, would not go out of his way these many many, ohsovery many, times , just to sidetrack the spotlight from a scumbag friend of his.

Don't we?

Old 07-18-2006, 02:15 PM   #522
VanZwedenReptiles
Why on Gods Green Earth would someone knock my karma points back,as it wasn't low enough to Begin with,lol..I'm done posting to this tread

Greg VanZweden

Forever Trust in What You Are and Nothing Else Matters

Old 07-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #523
dragonsdesyre
Whoa!!! Where's the Cliff notes version so I can get caught up?

Old 07-18-2006, 02:32 PM   #524
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsdesyre
Whoa!!! Where's the Cliff notes version so I can get caught up?
Wendy is a scum sucking dirtbag con artist white supremacist whore with whom you should not do business, and Jeanne is affiliated with her.

Did I miss anything?

Old 07-18-2006, 02:35 PM   #525
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Wendy is a scum sucking dirtbag con artist white supremacist whore with whom you should not do business, and Jeanne is affiliated with her.

Did I miss anything?
Yes. You did.

If you do not have the approval of chamco to post your thread, he will, throughout the entire life of your thread, repeat himself in that HE thinks it is not worthy.

Other than that, you about covered it.

Old 07-18-2006, 03:25 PM   #526
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Yes. You did.

If you do not have the approval of chamco to post your thread, he will, throughout the entire life of your thread, repeat himself in that HE thinks it is not worthy.

Other than that, you about covered it.
Yeah, even if it exposes someone that could come close to Chris/TSE when you compare ethics, morals, and a raunchy foul mouth. (note; I know as far as amount of $$$ damage Chris has done doesn't compare to what Wendy has done, I'm just comparing the overall character equility). As far as everyone else having a criminal record, it shouldn't and doesn't matter, unless it is relevant to how one CONTINUES to run their life and it affects "us". This thread and the subjects being a perfect case in point.

Old 07-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #527
Chameleon Company
Sammy,

Quote:
No where have I been riding on Tim's bandwagon. Way to once again distort reality to suit your own hidden agenda.
I agree that you have not been on Timmy's bandwagon (your word), though not a prerequisite for "Jim's of a feather" (my accusation but your original word creation, and I admit a humorous spin on words .... I like it !), but you and he sing the same tune often enough, which is the criteria. I have no hidden agenda, although it is amazing how events have unfolded. Of course, only I know that, and as it seems to be a broken record with you in most every thread, I am kind of used to the accusation. Of course, if getting under your skin was a "hidden agenda"? Hmmmmmmm .....

I certainly do not agree with all the choices made by Wendy, although do not see it as some of the more vocal here, and am absolutely sincere on that. I have read every post, and have a very good understanding of the law as well. I also have a bit of experience dealing with customers and shipping reptiles , and was doing it before you were born Sammy. But as with so many here, to include that alternative reality you sometimes enjoy, you cannot accept that I find fault in both parties.

Since many here need recreation, I expect to be "raked over the coals" by "the respected members of the BOI" again, as I seem to aggravate a few of you at will.

As for the "bad press" and "company I keep", well, I'll just have to bear that burden.

I do confess to having never been familiar with Bianca Trump before today. I understand she got a few marriage proposals overnight ! Not from me .....

Old 07-18-2006, 03:34 PM   #528
sfaoldguy
I didn't read all of the posts so this may have already been said...

You have no reasonable resposibility to refund the money, but with common shipping problems both due to the shipping company as well as the buyer, I think the wisest action would have been to use a cold pack in the first place. It is unrealistic to assume that everything is going to go perfectly and a simple pack could have saved the suffering of those poor animals...

Just my .02...

Old 07-18-2006, 03:38 PM   #529
kmurphy
Jim

Since you've been in contact with her:

Quote:
I do confess to having never been familiar with Bianca Trump before today. I understand she got a few marriage proposals overnight !
That was probably a joke but I was wondering if she is done with Fauna? She hasn't connected in a few days(last time I checked)so is she conceding the scumbag moniker without a fight?

Old 07-18-2006, 03:48 PM   #530
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
I agree that you have not been on Timmy's bandwagon (your word), though not a prerequisite for "Jim's of a feather" (my accusation but your original word creation, and I admit a humorous spin on words .... I like it !), but you and he sing the same tune often enough, which is the criteria. I have no hidden agenda, although it is amazing how events have unfolded. Of course, only I know that, and as it seems to be a broken record with you in most every thread, I am kind of used to the accusation. Of course, if getting under your skin was a "hidden agenda"? Hmmmmmmm .....

I certainly do not agree with all the choices made by Wendy, although do not see it as some of the more vocal here, and am absolutely sincere on that. I have read every post, and have a very good understanding of the law as well. I also have a bit of experience dealing with customers and shipping reptiles , and was doing it before you were born Sammy. But as with so many here, to include that alternative reality you sometimes enjoy, you cannot accept that I find fault in both parties.

Since many here need recreation, I expect to be "raked over the coals" by "the respected members of the BOI" again, as I seem to aggravate a few of you at will.

As for the "bad press" and "company I keep", well, I'll just have to bear that burden.

I do confess to having never been familiar with Bianca Trump before today. I understand she got a few marriage proposals overnight ! Not from me .....
So then, if you know she got these proposals then you must have been in contact with her since last night.

Since you were in contact with her since last night and not here, one would not be wrong to assume you are "coaching/leading/advising/admonishing/whatthehellever". Correct?

WHY BOTHER?

No, don't answer, I don't want to know. The simple fact that you continue to stand by her side is ample edification for today.

Ample.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs