FOR SALE - 3' long gator (very docile) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #11
fat cobra
I assume that gators are legal to own in NM?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #12
Fangthane
This ad was used to scam a Fauna member out of $150. There is speculation as to whether or not this seller is in some way associated with Dan Costello. See this thread for more info: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=138112 , and proceed with caution.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #13
fat cobra
I beg your pardon! I have no idea who Dan Costello is and I have nothing to do with anyone being scammed. You ought to watch what you say. That is completely false.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
Fangthane
Clearly, your reading comprehension skills leave something to be desired. I didn't say that YOU specifically had anything to do with it. I stated the simple fact that because of her reply to this ad, someone is out $150. Read the thread I linked to.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #15
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
This ad was used to scam a Fauna member out of $150. There is speculation as to whether or not this seller is in some way associated with Dan Costello. See this thread for more info: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=138112 , and proceed with caution.
Dan, Pete was also contacted by D. Costello. I suspect that is why he was asking about the money order.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #16
Fangthane
As long as it's even a slight possibility that there's a connection between the two..I thought it prudent to post a link and err on the side of caution.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #17
fat cobra
Your right Dan. I jumped the gun when I read your post although you are way off about my reading comprehension. I should actually be thanking you. Until you posted that, I had no idea that Jackie thought I had something to do with her being scammed. I don't know what similarities she is talking about other then the fact that it seems we both live in Pennsylvania. All I know is that Jackie said she was very interested, I quoted her a shipping price and I never heard from her again. That's why, if you look back in the thread, I post "apparently not that interested". I didn't hear from her again until after she had been scammed and at that point I gave her my home phone number. I don't know how she corresponded with this other person, or why she stopped writing me at my email (poconoherps@live.com).
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
Dennis Hultman
Sorry it took awhile for me to add to this post but "fat cobra"
Full Name
Quote:
jesse
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?
old friend

Date of Birth
May 13, 1974 (35)
Total Posts
is none other than Jesse J. Fricker which I have now confirmed.
He has used several alias on this forum and is currently banned.

Quote:
tail shaker
Birthday:
May 13, 1974
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?:
previous user
Full Name:
jesse j. fricker
You can read some of the threads located at the below links.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94808
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=95518
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=97963

He has used the same scenario where customers have sent money orders and in return he sent nothing.

He is a self admitted thief that has stolen from members of this forum and is currently bypassing his ban which is being rectified now.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #19
jackie fleming
Awesome thanks for the info.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
chris97
do you still ave them and can you send me sum updated pic could do pick up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
gator