Alligator Wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM   #1
bcg2cg2
Exclamation Alligator Wanted

I am looking for a alligator that would be about $55 including shipping. If you have a gator you want to get rid of please email me at uredrumi@aol.com.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2005, 05:09 PM   #2
Greg Riso
$55 Shipping Included???

So what you're saying is you basically want something for nothing. No wonder why you got ripped. Anyone that says they are going to send you one at that figure shipped has you in their sites my friend. You get what you pay for. If you want a gator that cheap take walk in the Everglades at night with a steak tied around your neck. You'll get a nice one cheap lol.

Old 03-11-2005, 05:16 PM   #3
DAND

Quit beating around the bush and say what is really on your mind Greg.

Old 03-12-2005, 06:08 PM   #4
bcg2cg2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Riso
So what you're saying is you basically want something for nothing. No wonder why you got ripped. Anyone that says they are going to send you one at that figure shipped has you in their sites my friend. You get what you pay for. If you want a gator that cheap take walk in the Everglades at night with a steak tied around your neck. You'll get a nice one cheap lol.
[b]YEAH YOU GUYS ARE COOL, YOU WOULDNT THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOU LOST 50$ AND 85$ THAT YOU SENT HIM BEFORE SO **** YOU! I GOT YOUR ADDRESSES OFF THIS SITE SO YOUR ****ED, YOU ****ING FAGGETS! IM GONNA GET A COUPLE MORE BODY COUNTS ON MY GUN YOU ****ING COMMUNIST BASTARDS!
BETTER TELL EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU LOVE THEM
HAVE A NICE DAY
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2005, 06:42 PM   #5
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcg2cg2
[b]YEAH YOU GUYS ARE COOL, YOU WOULDNT THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOU LOST 50$ AND 85$ THAT YOU SENT HIM BEFORE SO **** YOU! I GOT YOUR ADDRESSES OFF THIS SITE SO YOUR ****ED, YOU ****ING FAGGETS! IM GONNA GET A COUPLE MORE BODY COUNTS ON MY GUN YOU ****ING COMMUNIST BASTARDS!
HAVE A NICE DAY
Hey Dustin,

Don't get your panties in a wad. Because you made a bad business choice doesn't give you the right to be a childish ass to someone who comments about your obvious stupidity. Maybe you should spend your time thinking prior to sending out your money instead of making idol threats that are not impressing anyone.

Old 03-12-2005, 07:51 PM   #6
Ken Harbart
Congrats on your impending arrest, Dustin. I can see that society won't be at a loss with you gone.

Old 03-14-2005, 06:51 AM   #7
DAND
If this is true, it seems the dumba** doesn't fall too far away from the dumba** tree.

This is a message from UredruMI at FaunaClassifieds Forums (
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The
FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of
the email.

To email UredruMI, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=18861

OR, by email:
mailto:uredrumi@aol.com

This is the message:

this is dustins dad. the sherrif of moorhead you sure impress people
with the words you use to put someone down. why post messages about
people when you dont know them. telling my son to kill himself by putting
steak around his neck so a gator can bite it off. your intellegance is
really low. dont post anything more unless you want to go to court for
threatening a 14 year old.

By the way Dustin's dad, "sherrif" is spelled sheriff and your lack of intelligence (not spelled intellegance) has obviously been passed down to your child. Spelling, reading and comprehension do not seem to be your strong points. (I was NOT the one who suggested for your mental midget of a son to put a steak around his neck) Well, I'm posting more so let us see if I have to go to court.

Old 03-14-2005, 07:04 AM   #8
DAND
Ken or any other mod that comes across this may want to add UredruMI (profile link below) to bcg2cg2's suspension and fine since it is most likely lil dustin.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=18861

Old 03-14-2005, 08:02 AM   #9
billyboyblue
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcg2cg2
HAVE A NICE DAY
The only thing i have to say is this right here is considered to be a felony 5 in some states (i know for fact in ohio) he better watch his mouth before it bites him in the a$$. i know cause i was charged with as a youngster.

Old 03-14-2005, 09:29 AM   #10
Greg Riso
Wink Message To Sheriff Bubba Gildea

First of all Dustin, I never threatened anyone. I wouldn't expect someone of your mental capacity to recognize, never the less, understand a joke. I'll give you a hint, the lol at the end of my statement actually means something lol. The sad part about this subject is, what if a nitwit like you actually does get your hands on an alligator? What a nice story for the anti reptile groups to pick up on and justify why our trade needs more regulation. I can see the headlines now. "ONE HANDED TEENAGER STILL LOVES HIS PET GATOR." You are exactly what this industry does NOT need. Please do yourself a favor. Go find one of your older brother's magazines and learn to use both hands while you still have them. That way you'll learn to be ambidextrous and still be useful to society after you lose one of them. That's a joke Bubba.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread