Good Guy HHMOORE Harald Moore Jr = Integrity - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #21
Kiote_9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You're very welcome, Dean.
(Just to explain the expense comment, the price I initially gave Dean for shipping was FedEx to FedEx, Standard Overnight - it would have been available for pickup when the doors opened in the morning. I generally only ship to FedEx hubs, not the Office and Shipping centers. When I was setting up the shipment, I noticed that the one Dean had mentioned being close to him wasn't a FedEx staffed location. I wasn't comfortable shipping to the FedEx O&S without upgrading to Priority. That, and the larger box to accommodate the second snake resulted in a higher cost; but I honored the quote I gave him. I didn't/don't view that as anything extraordinary, but I'm happy it was appreciated .)
Harald, you certainly don't take a compliment well, but you certainly do deserve it. It's okay if you don't think you are extraordinary, we KNOW you are.

You'll not hear a negative word about Harald from me. He is a great person with very, very nice snakes.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #22
hhmoore
Wade,
As Clay (another moderator) suggested, if you want to discuss how this site is run - or me, in my role as moderator - please bring your concerns to the Fauna Feedback Forum. (That is the one that contains that thread I sent the link to, if it makes it any easier).
THIS section of the site, the BOI, is business related, and is used to give feedback on business transactions. This particular thread is about me, as a seller of snakes, not as a moderator. The only relationship between those two sides of me is that I try to do the best I can at both.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #23
hhmoore
Thanks, Shelly.
Believe it or not, I explained those details because - in the 45 minutes between Dean's starting this thread and my post - I'd already been asked what he was talking about, and what the big deal was sending it to a different station. I guess some people just don't like to think of me as trying to be accommodating?

Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #24
Willow
Wade i think the real issue is that you came into a good guy thread, and without ever having done business with the person the thread is about you simply make a judgment on him in a negative manner simply because he was doing his job as a Mod on this forum

your comment was uncalled for and unnecessary to the topic of this thread, you have never done business with Harald nor have you socialized with him in any way other then him warning you to follow the rules...which is his job here on Fauna and is in no way a reason for thinking negatively of him

Old 03-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #25
Willow
Back on topic-Harald's awesome and i want his snakes!!! mwhahaha

Old 03-25-2010, 06:50 PM   #26
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
Wade, I suggest if you want to discuss how this site is operated you take it to the feedback forum.
You get a warning, not even an infraction, for breaking a long established rule on the BOI and you think you're getting kicked pretty good?
Should Harald have given you a pass for some unknown reason when anyone else would have received the same treatment if not more?

Two years on the site is plenty long enough to take a minute to read the rules. Harald was more generous than I would have been.
Woah! Clay puts on his Mod hat!? No way?!

oh... and to stay on topic so i dont get an infraction for THAT as well :

Haralds a stand up guy! when you get some Mor. babies, and i get some money ill be lookin to you Harald (not even joking)

Old 03-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #27
Wadew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Wade i think the real issue is that you came into a good guy thread, and without ever having done business with the person the thread is about you simply make a judgment on him in a negative manner simply because he was doing his job as a Mod on this forum

your comment was uncalled for and unnecessary to the topic of this thread, you have never done business with Harald nor have you socialized with him in any way other then him warning you to follow the rules...which is his job here on Fauna and is in no way a reason for thinking negatively of him
Willow, I think Harald is a stand up guy, I have said that several times. I tip my hat to him as a breeder who is well thought of and as a moderator, a job I would not want to have. Neither Harold nor I felt my comment was negative, and as far as I am concerned, we are the only ones that matter.

Harold, I apologize for making such a mess of your Good Guy thread. I salute you, and hope the rest of your thread goes well. I hope the rest of your community will let this topic die and continue with your well deserved praises.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #28
kmrkvicka
I just received a gorgeous mojave ball female from Harald. This snake was amazing in person, so much better than the pictures, and a chubby good sized girl to boot!! I know he wasn't all that thrilled with parting with this girl, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time

Thanks for the beautiful snake, and easy transaction

Old 04-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
PAVLOVK1025
He's in Utah, I can kick his ass if y'all prefer.

I wouldnt hesitate to do business with Harald, unfortunately I already have a bad ass mojo.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #30
crotalusadamanteus
I wouldn't hesitate to do any business at all with Harald. He's always been a stand up guy, and one of the few who I trust implicitly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!