Adult Fems and some good looking juvies. ORANGE SUPER DAL! REASONABLE PRICES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
chadscresteds
Adult Fems and some good looking juvies. ORANGE SUPER DAL! REASONABLE PRICES

This female is very sweet looking. She fires up a dark grey with WHITE spots and cream all over her body. She has bred for me 2 years now and still has some of her best years in her. Throw her in a cream project to get some amazing looking babys! Asking for $200 plus shipping.

This one is weird girl. She is one of the lightest geckos i have ever seen and is CONSISTENTLY this color. She has a slight green trim to her and also has some nice crests. Id keep her but i have no idea what to put her with and have no male for her. Shes is a virgin female also. Take her for $115 plus shipping

This girl is a great looking adult female orange/ yellow tiger. Shes bred for me 2 years and has produced some GREAT looking orange and yellow tigers. One of her daughters and babies is available below. She is availble for $125 plus shipping

Another adult female orange/ yellow tiger. She is the daughter the female just above. She has more patterning than her mother and will be ready to breed next spring. Take her for $115 plus shipping

This ones a BEAUTIFUL solid RED adult female. She also has bred one year for me and produced some awesome looking red babies for me. She will fit in great with any red project. $140 plus shipping

This is one of my favorites and id hate to see her go but im selling her to fund another project. She comes from the chips line at ACreptiles. Shes a ORANGE Super dalmation with tons of huge spots and more coming in! She will be a TOP class super dal breeder. Im very suprised she didnt sell in the last post! Steal her from me for $200 plus shipping

Heres a STUNNING blonde extreme harly. It was produced this year by me. This one will be an amazing adult. Take this one for $70 plus shipping

Little red flame. Should get redder with age. Came from the red female above paired with a orange flame. $65 plus shipping

Orange tiger. This one is BRIGHT in person! It was produced by the adult orange female above paired with a orange male. $70 plus shipping

Dark flame. Came from dark flame parents. Could be considered a halloween? take this one for $35 plus shipping

Dark flame. sibling to above. Also $35 plus shipping

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!