Pair of Sulcata Tortoises $365.00 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 08:18 PM   #1
MyBrutus
Pair of Sulcata Tortoises $365.00

Two Sulcata Tortoises as a pair are being sold as a pair, please no-trades are accepted, payment is to be made before delivered. To begin with, I am not a breeder, these tortoises are C.B. and between 4 and 5 years old. I am selling them to due my extended medical problems and no longer able to care for them the need to go to a good owner. Samson is just over 13” and; Rachel is just over 12” they are very friendly, domesticated and well-socialized; will follow you; and like people; very good eaters; been wormed; happy, and they have had no problems or illnesses in 3 years. They have lived outside during the summers in a custom pen, and climate controlled inside during the winters, they get along well with other tortoises. I am told that they are approaching the breeding size if that interest you. I do believe that this is a pair of female and male. The price combined for both tortoises is $365.00 plus the buyer is to pay for the overnight shipping costs. I prefer to ship overnight/next-day delivery or same-day services, and the price be determined by your location accordingly. Also, we need to keep the shipping from being complicated for the sake of the tortoises they deserve this. The Buyer must be an adult over 18 years of age, and accepts the responsibility for these wonderful creatures. I will accept Money Order, Cashier Check, or Cash as payment. The Tortoises are located in Nashville, TN. arrangements can be made for you to pick up them as long as you take possession within two weeks of sale; and I cannot hold them for extended periods of time.

I have more photos for serious inquiries.

otisisking2004@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2004, 01:57 AM   #2
coverchiang
sulcata pairs

I am interested in the apir. Pls ensure the smaller is a female.

Contact me at coverchiang@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Old 11-18-2004, 05:26 PM   #3
MyBrutus
SOLD Pair of Sulcata Tortoises

Samson and Rachel have been sold and awaiting to be flown to their new home in Florida to live. Thank you for the inquiries and responses.

Mybrutus
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread