High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 142 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:43 PM   #1411
ShaunMAuth
you really believe what you say????

David/Damon/Peter/paul/luke/matthew/david/jonah/moses whoever you claim to be this week. You lost business and lots of it. I don't see how you can decieve people like you do and get away with it. I've asked you nonbiasly to see your facilities. You never replied to me. I am not out to get you as I HAD no opinion of you until recently. You call yourself religious but would a religious man lie. Would he tell someone he is a business when in fact you aren't even known as having as a business in the country. BTW I did some research on all the evidence found and I found most to be acurate. Is the government out to get you too. Is the whole world against you??? If so good they need to sustain that position because a man like yourself doesn't need to be infecting this industry or any other with your presence. I've tried to stay neutral but i am an honest person and admitted myself I was naive. But even I saw through the web YOU wove. You continue to avoid the real questions undefinedundefined ARE YOU A BUSINESS, IF SO SHOW US YOUR LICENSE it's supposed to be displayed to the public .....

OH ONE MORE THING WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME HERE TO LOUISIANA COULDN'T YOU HAVE KEPT GOING LIKE RIGHT OFF TO CUBA OR SOMETHING

Old 10-19-2007, 08:48 PM   #1412
ShaunMAuth
Excuse the undefine don't know how i managed that lol

Old 10-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #1413
Spiritualosophy
In all fairness....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunMAuth
You call yourself religious but would a religious man lie.
Actually, many religious people lie. Being religious doesn't automatically make a person honest, etc. (Look at G.W. Bush, lol!) Having religious beliefs doesn't necessarily mean that the person is ethical. It also doesn't require religion for one to have morals.

The rest of what you said....

~~ Kat ~~

Old 10-19-2007, 09:24 PM   #1414
Serafim
Now i am not sure this is correct but doesn't the probation and parole dept keep tabs on convicted felons. I mean there should be somebody keeping tabs on Damon after his prison release . This could prove useful in locating his where abouts. Or is he hiding his name because he knows someones looking for him.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:37 PM   #1415
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Now i am not sure this is correct but doesn't the probation and parole dept keep tabs on convicted felons. I mean there should be somebody keeping tabs on Damon after his prison release . This could prove useful in locating his where abouts. Or is he hiding his name because he knows someones looking for him.
Not if he completed his entire sentence. Once you complete your sentence and any other probation/parole attached to it, there is no further monitoring.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:39 PM   #1416
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Parole/probation only lasts a certain amount of time, of course decided by the court. Damon's parole was over in the mid-to-late-90's. He still doesn't have the right to vote or own guns, etc., but he's off of parole. Meaning that he'd have to be caught with his guns in order for the law to go after him; and without a warrant and/or darn good probable cause according to the law, no cop can enter his property. Trust me, Damon knows these laws quite well.

He's used alias' for a long time, at the very least on the 'net, as I saw that for myself back in the days when we hung out. However, I never knew him to be literally hiding his entire existence from the law until after the AZ Noah's Ark incident. That's when Damon Heynen, in all appearances, dropped off the face of the earth. I can't imagine why someone would be hiding from the law for several years over misdemeanor charges. My only guess was that he likely had more to hide than animals and chose to just run and not show himself to the public or law anymore. (Note that I said "guess" in there. lol)

Whether someone is looking for Damon or he simply doesn't want to be found, either way the judicial system won't catch up with him unless he screws something up and gets caught red-handed.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:39 PM   #1417
Serafim
I was thinking that. Does anybody know how long his actual sentence was?

Old 10-19-2007, 09:40 PM   #1418
Serafim
Damn Kat you type fast disregard my last question....

Old 10-19-2007, 09:42 PM   #1419
Spiritualosophy
Yes John, I do type pretty fast. LOL

From what Damon told me, he served about four years in prison. I don't remember how long his actual sentence was (six years comes to mind, but I really don't recall well enough), and he got the "time off for good behavior" bit.

~~ Kat ~~

Old 10-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #1420
Spiritualosophy
DThomas:

Kept forgetting to say, I love your sig.... it's very much like something one of my tee-shirts would say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart