High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #311
Ravens_Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Exhibit A:
But I defy everyone reading this to find a single dissatisfied customer or a single dishonest deal, anywhere. A single sick snake from us. A single customer that didn’t get what was in the pictures they got. These can’t be found because they don’t exist. But none of that seemed to matter in this deliberate, one-sided, very biased, often vicious attack against us, our business and our credibility.

Exhibit B:
Then it was claimed that we abuse our snakes and treat them badly by overfeeding them.

Exhibit C:
Next the pictures of our animals were attacked. Accusations that we take normal albino burmese and tweak the colors so much as to invent our albino hybrid rock burmese out of an ordinary snake. This is one of the most laughable of all these ridiculous and unfounded charges against me and our company.

Exhibit D:
Furthermore, I do not respond to threats, I do not respond to intimidation, I do not respond to blackmail, I do not respond to belittling and I don’t respond to degradation.

Exhibit E:
None of this will have any negative effect on me or our company. Our pristine track record of only happy, satisfied customers will continue on into the future and forever. I know that the vast majority of people that read this ridiculous thread will have unbiased minds and will never believe any of this nonsense in a million years but even the few that do believe it will never see a single post anywhere saying, “The snake I got from High End Herps is sick!” or, “My snake from High End Herps died!”, or “I sent payment to High End Herps and they still haven’t sent me anything!” it won’t happen because we only do honest business.

Exhibit F:
The burden is upon my overly biased accusers to prove that I do bad business. And they have failed to do this. And they cannot achieve this since it would take finding bad business deals. Which don’t exist.
Exhibit A Response:
Yeah David they count be found because they don't exist....why has NOBODY stepped forward and provided proof of these "totally awesome" snakes you supposedly produce? Out of ALL the Forums you've been called out on you haven't sold any of those members a snake? or is it all your customers don't have internet oh wait thats not possible since your an internet based business. Hmmm *sniff sniff* do you smell that??

Exhibit B Response:
That Albino you have showed pics of has got to be the fattest snake in the smallest cage...THAT IS ABUSE!!! by not providing proper accommodations and living conditions that is abuse. Stuffing that animal to the point of being obese is abuse...its sick, disgusting and WRONG. How you live with yourself over that snake is beyond me....oh wait no its not i forgot you don't care they are just $$$$$ to you. As long as your supposedly making money thats all that matters right? You make such a big deal about low income ppl being able to turn their lives around by buying your "Special" snakes at half price and you'll even help them set up cages where their couch was.
*sniff sniff* WOW that smell its nauseating!!!

Exhibit C Response:
Its not absurd that we say your pictures have been doctored...you yourself admit to "tweaking" them....For example the babies you bought from Jim Mason...the 66% het Burmese...I own 2 from that clutch...Ive seen pictures of every baby from that clutch.....THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOUR PICTURES!!!!...you have brightened those images to the point of making them appear neon. THAT is a form of scamming...by advertising animal images that have been altered from their true form so as to appear as something they are NOT! IF it was because of flash an honest person would make the notation *i apologize for the color distortion my camera has an exceptionally bright flash, the animals are in fact a lighter gentler shade then what you see in the images*

Exhibit D Response:
Yeah you may not respond to them but you don't hesitate to dish em out. Ive seen the emails you have written to those who have brought into question anything to do with you or HEH. They aren't pretty and its stooping pretty low when YOU resort to that when in fact you could shut everyone up with some simple pieces of Proof.

Exhibit E Response:
If you honestly think your gonna walk outta this smelling like roses you need to remove the nose plugs and start living in the real world. YOU are causing some serious damage to yourself by failing to respond to some rather simple questions. Anyone who reads this is going to stop and think to themselves...."Now why couldn't he have just answered that Questions 500 posts ago? Why does he keep skipping over and avoiding the relevant issues set before him???"

Exhibit F Response:
You are right on one count....they don't exist bad NOR good. It is on your head to provide the dam to stop the flow of questions and accusations. IF you have nothing to hide and your business is as excellent as you claim then WHY in the world aren't you stepping forward and facing your accusers head on like any innocent person would want to do. Instead you seem to relish the fact that your dragged thru the mud on every forum you post on...with the exception of Repticzone....they ban anyone who speaks out concerning you....which is questionable in itself.

JenJen

Old 01-13-2007, 11:18 PM   #312
Griz
I would be real curious, after all of the circumstantial evidence that has been provided, if Fuscus and James Mcghee still feel as though David is legit. They are the only 2 that have supported David. Do you still support him as he has indicated?

Griz

Old 01-13-2007, 11:26 PM   #313
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I would be real curious, after all of the circumstantial evidence that has been provided, if Fuscus and James Mcghee still feel as though David is legit. They are the only 2 that have supported David. Do you still support him as he has indicated?

Griz

Great question Bob!!

Old 01-13-2007, 11:44 PM   #314
varnyard
Oh, and BTW David you now have:

High End Herps (Inquiry):
312 Pages and 19,443 Views on this thread on the Board of Inquiry.

Yes David, sales should be real high for you now. Hell, Rich should send you a bill for all of this great advertisement.

Yes, you are right, you have no reason to post any proof. However, IMO the people seeing these 19,443 views might not feel the same as you.

Good luck Damon, I mean David in future business with HEH, INC.

Old 01-14-2007, 12:05 AM   #315
Chameleon Company
Damon,
Just curious, but how hard would it be for you to spread around some apologies for your past misdeeds, work something out with Arizona, and go forward as you currently conduct business, trying not to repeat the mistakes of the past ? Like a few steps backward so as to move forward again ? Hard to grow old anymore and not have to untangle a few things from time to time, so what makes you special ?

Old 01-14-2007, 12:42 AM   #316
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Damon,
Just curious, but how hard would it be for you to spread around some apologies for your past misdeeds, work something out with Arizona, and go forward as you currently conduct business, trying not to repeat the mistakes of the past ? Like a few steps backward so as to move forward again ? Hard to grow old anymore and not have to untangle a few things from time to time, so what makes you special ?
I don't see that happening. He has been using fake names every since he came online in 2002. I first met him in 2002 and he introduced him self to me as "Steve Johnson". The reason he gave for using the Brian Smith name was that he was afraid that other big breeders would find out he is back in business and try to ruin him like he said they did 10 years before that. Personally, given his past, I wonder if there is something, or someone else he is hiding from.

Old 01-14-2007, 01:51 AM   #317
HerpVenue
Quote:
The burden is upon my overly biased accusers to prove that I do bad business. And they have failed to do this. And they cannot achieve this since it would take finding bad business deals. Which don’t exist.
I did not say HEH does bad business.

I said.

HEH is Damon heynen
HEH is Brian Smith
HEH is Josh Burm Guy.
HEH is all the above.
HEH is Definately NOT David.
Because David is made up.

I also said HEH lies.

HEH is the only person in the reptile world who pretends to have a closed colony while getting new animals everyweek.
HEH is the only person in the reptile world who pretends to be a closed colony while accepting trade ins.
HEH is the only one in the reptile world to provide 4 month guarantee. (just like Brian / Damon)
HEH is the only one in the reptile world to offer lifetime exchange. (just like brian / Damon)
HEH is the only one in the reptile world who wants broke people to buy snakes instead of food. (just like Brian / damon)
HEH is the only person in the reptile world to have a certain snake, in with a male for one project....... and pass around pictures of same snake with a different male from another project....in the same year.

How is HEH like other companies?
HEH is not the first person to PRETEND to be a corporation.

You are trying to turn youself around by doing good business.
Unfortunately your good business is based on lies.
To me that is bad business.

A simple busines license posted will do the job.
It is not too much to ask.
After all you are supposed to post your license in a "Conspicuous Place"
so its not like you have to make that information private.
I have mine behind me.

here is my state license....its not too hard for a REAL business to put this stuff out.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 02:02 AM   #318
ravensgait
Ah what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive,, or something like that .

I hope he isn't thinking that this will just go away? naw can't be thinking that. Every month or three we have these big threads like this one. They do eventually slide down the BOI but they are not forgotten. I wonder who will be driving through La. in the future and decide to stop by and see for themselves?

With things like this the truth will eventually come out, may take a little while but it will happen. Seems to me that fessing up OR providing proof that this is all a bad season of Dallas IE a bad dream would bring this to a quicker conclusion. Maybe he likes the attention and will keep this going for as long as he can who knows...Randy

Old 01-14-2007, 02:16 AM   #319
Suncoast Herpetological
Here's a chuckle. He apparently has not noticed that this is on the front page of his website
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 02:16 AM   #320
HerpVenue
Same female snake
Same year
2 "Different" projects.

Looks like someone is just trying to get people to think that he has OH SO MANY projects.

Look at the arrow shape on the tail. It is exact. It is the SAME EXACT SNAKE

first pic is dated 1/15/06
second pic is dated 2/26/06
he calls it a rock burm hybrid.
Damon heynen / Brian smith called it a Caramel something or other.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart