High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:54 AM   #331
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
That being said, let me tell you what I do know. I like David Beauchemin. I consider him a friend.

You have had hundreds of conversations with this person and he is a friend of yours. I think you may be able to provide some answers to some reasonable questions.
I am still curious about a question I mentioned earlier that has not been addressed and maybe you have an insight as to the answer.

These days, there are all sorts of ways to pay for stuff. Credit card payments are some of the best because not only is there a record, there is some safety built in, in the form of chargebacks if one is the victim of a fraudulent sale.

Yet David apparently requires payment in the form of postal money orders which are inconvenient to purchase and difficult to deal with from the standpoint of an unsatisfactory sale.

Why has he chosen to require such an unusual and inconvenient method of payment?

Old 01-14-2007, 09:52 AM   #332
Otter_23
Richard I believe the point she is making is the first batch of pictures put up are one's he has posted. The second batch are her personal animals. Both batch of pictures came from the same clutch, yet his appear to pop and have much more color to them. Different animals same clutch.

Old 01-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #333
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Richard I believe the point she is making is the first batch of pictures put up are one's he has posted. The second batch are her personal animals. Both batch of pictures came from the same clutch, yet his appear to pop and have much more color to them. Different animals same clutch.
and Ritchie was able to doctor her photos to get the same effect as seen in HEH's supposedly 100% undoctored photos...proof that HEH did doctor his photos and lie to people about the appearance of the animals he had for sale.

Adrian

Old 01-14-2007, 11:37 AM   #334
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I agree Bobby. If he has a questionable past, he needs to atone. But so far, NOBODY has proved he is this other guy. This is the point I'm making. i know we got some pretty good detectives around here when it comes to obtainable records. Why don't they see if he has a DL in his state, under his name? If he satisfied the state, it should do here. Right?
You can't legally obtain the DL information in Louisiana without permission from the person who's record you are attempting to obtain information from.

http://www.dmv.org/la-louisiana/driving-records.php

Quote:
Requests and Fees

It's easy to request your own driving record. However, when requesting a driving record for someone other than yourself, you must provide written authorization from that person in addition to the standard documentation.

Ok, so let's assume David doesn't have a DL, then he still needs to be able to show a photo ID for various reasons when interacting with people and such..yes? So why can't he show a legal photo ID card in place of a DL as proof to people he is who he says he is?

http://www.dmv.org/la-louisiana/id-cards.php

Quote:
While not everyone drives, everyone is going to need picture identification at some point. What better way to obtain the identification you need than by applying for a Louisiana non-driver ID card?

With your ID card, you get all the benefits of a driver's license. The only difference is that you just aren't allowed to drive.

Adrian

Old 01-14-2007, 11:45 AM   #335
The BoidSmith
[quote]Ok, so let's assume David doesn't have a DL, then he still needs to be able to show a photo ID for various reasons when interacting with people and such..yes? So why can't he show a legal photo ID card in place of a DL as proof to people he is who he says he is?{/QUOTE]

The following is a general statement and not addressing David Beauchemin in any way. There are countless (obviously there's no way to know the exact number) of people living in the US undocumented or under false identities. Yes, they lead a "marginal life" in most cases, but they are around.

Old 01-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #336
Wraith
Quote:
Or the idea that there is no doubt in anyone's mind that he has no sort of business license because one member here was unable to find articles of incorporation on the internet... oddly enough a member that likely wouldn't want to find them if they were there. I'm not suggesting that he found them and lied about it, I'm merely pointing out the circumstantial evidence.

http://www.louisiana.gov/wps/wcm/con...ng+a+Business/

Quote:
First Stop Shop for Business
"Licensing information center" provides comprehensive information about the services offered for prospective small business owners. Determines licenses and permits which must be obtained and maintained by individuals conducting business in Louisiana. Information includes: obtaining ID numbers for federal, state, and local sales taxes; registering a business name, hiring employees, occupational licensing, and researching small business resources.
Seems to me that with that statement, by Lousiana standards, one must register and/or have lic/permits for a business in order to do business as.

As noted in the BOI Good Guy Certification Forum
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=77871

Quote:
Company Name: High End Herps Inc
Owner Name: David and Tawni Beauchemin
Address: 1568 Ward Rd. Oakdale, LA 71463
Phone: (318) 335-3673

http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/comm/fss/fss-index.htm

Quote:
Business Structures

Individual or Sole Proprietorship - A business where only you, or your spouse, own the business even though you may have employees.

Partnership - A business where two or more people own the business jointly.

Corporation - A business which is treated by law as an entity. It has a life separate from its owners or stockholders. Many corporations begin as a sole proprietor or partnership.

Limited Liability Company -An entity that is an unincorporated association having one or more members organized and filing articles with the Secretary of State.

A corporation is by law an entity. Seems like HEH is committing FRAUD by calling themselves and doing business as something they are not. Committing fraud is not a very 'good guy' thing to do... not very legal either I believe.

HEH calls themselves a corporation. No record of their corporation can be found in public records for louisiana or any other state. ANYONE can search for that information. It would be a bit off base to insinuate that Ritchie is hiding anything that he might have found with his searches.

At the very least, go look for yourself that David's business doesn't exist in Louisiana: http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/app1/paygate/crpinq.jsp

I tried individual & business keyword searches for: Beauchemin - no matches.
I tried individual & business keyword searches for: baucheman - no matches.
I tried individual & business keyword searches for: David - no matches.
I tried individual & business keyword searches for: Tawni - no matches.
I tried individual & business keyword searches for: Herps - no matches.
I tried individual & business keyword searches for: High End - no matches.
I tried individual & business keyword searches for: High End Herps - no matches.

Adrian

Old 01-14-2007, 12:18 PM   #337
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
The following is a general statement and not addressing David Beauchemin in any way. There are countless (obviously there's no way to know the exact number) of people living in the US undocumented or under false identities. Yes, they lead a "marginal life" in most cases, but they are around.
Why would someone as grand and big a business as HEH claims to be that has supposedly been in existance for years, need to live a marginal life of no identity?

Adrian

Old 01-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #338
The BoidSmith
Why would someone as grand and big a business as HEH claims to be that has supposedly been in existance for years, need to live a marginal life of no identity?

Mmmmh? Is that a trick question?

Old 01-14-2007, 01:34 PM   #339
Suncoast Herpetological
Just a quisk thumbnail scenario

Not saying this is necessarily the case but here is the most likely scenario I can think of

Mr. Heynan has ruined his name in the industry and has all manner of other baggage weighing him down as well.

Last seen heading east through Arizona WITH at least a major portion of his collection

Damon realkizes that doing business as himself is not possible.

Damon hooks up with Tawni.

Damon now reinvents himself as "David" and "borrow's Tawni's last name for purposes of advertising his animals.

All documentation, billing, payments, amd anything requiring paperwork are in Tawni's bame Damon / David does not need any ID. He has nothing in his name.

May not be the case but it sounds pretty plausible to me

Old 01-14-2007, 02:11 PM   #340
HerpVenue
Quote:
Or the idea that there is no doubt in anyone's mind that he has no sort of business license because one member here was unable to find articles of incorporation on the internet... oddly enough a member that likely wouldn't want to find them if they were there. I'm not suggesting that he found them and lied about it, I'm merely pointing out the circumstantial evidence.
Actually, you are wrong.
I did not know either way. I just saw some "circumstancial evidene".
That is the reason I asked questions.
When he would not answer questions is when I searched.

I have been away from the BOI for a number of years. so I was a bit rusty and a bit worried about making mistakes. So I wanted......No, I NEEDED to find them before i made accusations that would come back to bite me in the butt.

Didn't want to find them? Why did it take me a week? I should have came back in an hour and said I could not find any. You have to search all 50 states. You can't just go looking in Louisiana.

And if he truly is an INC...why do payments need to be made out to Tawni?
Why can't they be made out to High End Herps INC?

To get my bank to accept checks in my business name, I had to provide copies of my licenses.

you touched on the fact that just because they both lived in the south, does not make them the same person.

Funny thing is....you forgot to make comments on the rest of the "circumstancial Evidence

Website is registered in Cali
Damon is from Cali

Website registered by the same people who bought Damon's property.

Damon was last seen going to the south.
Davids are in the south.

David has a closed collection but can't explain how he ended up with Damon's snakes......a mere two months after Damon disappears.

damon pretends to have a big business
Davids pretend to have a big business.

damon is interested mainly in burms retics and their crosses. (but keeps other snakes)
Davids are interested in the same.

damon does not answer questions.
Davids do not answer questions.

damon doctors his pictures
Davids doctor your pictures

damon builds his enclosures
Davids build your enclosures

damon offers 4 month guarantee
David offers four month guarantee

damon offers lifetime exchange
David offers lifetime exchange

damon want the little people to afford "high end" stuff
David wants the same.

damon had an open colony but claimed to have a closed one
David also have an open colony but claimed to have a closed one

damon always cried that anyone can come here and make accusations on anyone else without needing proof
David had a "friend" tell you the exact same thing and then you proceeded to cry about it like damon does
freind = David's alter ego named damon

Damon hates Bob clark and Mike
David hates bob clark and Mike

Damon pretended to have a legitimate business entity.
David is doing the same.

Damon pretended to have TONS of money and Facilities
David is doing the same.

Damon pretended to have done LOTS and LOTS of business.
David is doing the same thing.

wouldn't want to find them?
I offered $150 to come post a Driver's License, a State License, city License.
I also offered to humbly apologize and get banned for 6 months.
I also offered to send to Multiple scelrosis foundation in his name 1% of my 2006 income.
I not only posted. I also e-mailed it to him. Don't want to find them? I put my money where my mouth is. I was paying to find him.

Want to do something fruitful?
ask him for pics of his sunkist boas.

You say we discounted the other guy who saw his facilities and vouched for him.
If you remember this "other guy" also mentioned that he did not see one discusting cage. What the hell did he do? close his eyes? I can provide you pics david posted himself.....the cages where discusting. In fact in a couple of pictures.....he PAINTED in a solid color for the background and floor. To hide the discusting cage.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart