MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #501
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
PM sent

Thanks. I'd just like to say that yes Matt was thinking of the wrong person. Had nothing to do with me.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #502
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid
Thanks. I'd just like to say that yes Matt was thinking of the wrong person. Had nothing to do with me.

Correct

Old 02-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #503
floridaboy85
Yes Matt. We had trancsactions and the first two were per your norm, two weeks for delivery. The second was a bad transaction. I have no reason to lie. If you didn't have such long bad guy threads and so many of them I could have put this up sooner. LOL

Sorry i don't know how to quote so I'll Copy and paste directly from one of your other threads. Remember me now??

Paid Participant

Name : Andrew Elholm

Trader Rating: (1)

Warning Level: 0 I have had a similar experience recently as well. Granted there was an error on my side but it was corrected promptly on my part. While I am not satisfied this time I hope to be next time. See I can't find anywhere else that connects the flex watt(I honestly haven't looked too hard, Know anywhere else?) and I don't want to pay for the tool to use it a few times. Here is my story.

I ordered a small order of flex watt on September 7th. To be specific it was 4 pieces in total all 11" , 2 each 1' long and 2 each 2' long all to be connected(plug and play). I get the automated responce the next day as well as a responce from Matt to clarify that he understood my order to make sure it is right. On September 14, I get an e-mail from Matt telling me that my package was about to ship but he(his shipping clerk) found a mistake on my order before it went out. I had accidentally ordered full connection sets but not the plug and play which was maybe three bucks more. So I email him back and ask for a bill so I can pay and get it out. I get the payment request on the 17th of September and pay it on the 19th of September. So I should be good to go.
Well a couple weeks go by and nothing so i email him to get an update. On October 5th Matt replies that the order shipped sometime ago and I should have it by now(I agree). He says If it doesn't arrive in a couple days he will resend it. So I receive the package on the 11th of October,and open in a few days later as I was busy, low and behold there is the flexwatt rolled up, cords banded togeather and a bag of insulators and clips, not a single unit connected. So I email Matt to let him know and that I am being understanding due to MY mistake in the beginning, what should I do. I get a email from Matt on October 17th telling me to send it back and he will connect them. That was a Tuesday, and i got to the post office and sent it back that Friday the 20th of October. I hear nothing till November 3rd, when I get a PayPal shipping confirmation(the only one i got). So Monday, November 6th, Noon I open my door and there is my order.

This time it is correct, but in order to get my flexwatt I had to wait a total of 2 months and pay for shipping twice. Now I realize shipping three times took a few days here and there but what about the rest of the time. Note Matt never contacted me to inform me of any delays or anything. The only time he contacted me was to inform me of the mistake on the order or to reply to inquiries as to why i didn't have my product. I've dealt with Matt in the past and probably will in the future, I just hope my next orders will be smoother.

BTW Matt, there will be no next time.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #504
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaboy85
BTW Matt, there will be no next time.

Well I am sorry to say that is great for me.. Your roder was screwed upi from the beginning.. You made about 10 changes during the process and I had to wire and rewire everything for you several times.. Yup took a long time to get your order right because I would make it the way you wanted then you would say you ment something else and I did exactly what you said.. Sorry to say that you are just trying your hardest here and it will not work.. i am more than happy you are now someone elses customer and I can say that for about 4 people in the entire world..

Old 02-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #505
shrap
Not buying a bit of it Matt. Not a bit.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #506
varnyard
I say give Matt a chance, if he is not forthright it will show very soon. If he means what he says, it will show as well. Everyone deserves a chance to right their wrongs, IMHO, I will be a lurker on this one.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:55 PM   #507
ravensgait
How many chances is that Bobby?? I think he's in the teens now....

Whether Sammy , myself or anyone gives or doesn't give Matt a 16th chance doesn't really Matter. What Matt does from now on does. He can get his chit together and the few who will still buy from him are happy and post their happiness thus gaining some business and trust. Or he does what he has so many times now IE says he's sorry and is fixing it and we see more bad guy post about him..Randy

Old 03-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #508
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Not buying a bit of it Matt. Not a bit.
I too just went back and looked at A LOT of past transactions, post, comments, etc that went on with Matt from years ago to now. This is NOT the first or second time he has "lost it and flipped out" and then came back and made up some story and ask everyone to "understand and forgive him". So I'm with Sammy on this one... I'm not buying a bit of it. Maybe someone else will take the chance and see if he really has changed, but it won't be me. Learned my lesson the hard way dealing with him the first time around.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:41 AM   #509
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid
I too just went back and looked at A LOT of past transactions, post, comments, etc that went on with Matt from years ago to now. This is NOT the first or second time he has "lost it and flipped out" and then came back and made up some story and ask everyone to "understand and forgive him". So I'm with Sammy on this one... I'm not buying a bit of it. Maybe someone else will take the chance and see if he really has changed, but it won't be me. Learned my lesson the hard way dealing with him the first time around.

I am not asking you to do business with me, I honestly dont want you too.. Your perfect right where you are.. There are plently of people that do business here, good people too.. Sammy, I wouldent want your business, I never wronged you but you took the stance that I did. I remember sending you the wrong thermometer and offered to send you the correct one free of charge, it was a simple clerical error that I could and would have fixed but you chose to become my enemy of that so I do not beleive your the type of person I want to deal with so I am not really looking for your advice, judgement or business. Not trying to be rude either, just stating it like it should be..

Old 03-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #510
shrap
Matt,

I was never your enemy. Still aint. I was a customer who had two back to back bad transactions with you and quit ordering from you. Both orders were taking too long to ship on top of you shipping the wrong item. In both incidences I emailed you and very politely told you about it. I never said or felt you wronged me in any way.

In fact, I never started a BOI thread about either incident. It was not that big of a deal. An isolated situation for all I knew at that time. But when more and more people kept starting threads about the same issues, I then felt it was only right to share the fact I too had 2 unsatisfactory orders from you. It was no longer an isolated situation. I think people had a right to know the truth.

At no time in these threads did I do anything more than say, "yes I too have had 2 bad transactions with Matt". I told the truth about two transactions and voiced my disappointment in your actions. Not once did I make you out to be a horrible human being or a monster. I honestly didnt realize that telling the truth and prodding you to raise the bar a bit would make me out to be an enemy in your eyes Matt.

Personally, people who are being honest and prod me to do better I consider a valued friend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!