Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2003, 11:58 PM   #101
Mustangrde1
Show me one threat I made. All I said and might I add DID was report you to the PROPER authorities.No threat made it was a statement of fact.

If i disreguard for one minute your a butcher of reptiles I still say you violated the TOS and they owe you nothing. As to the gabby even if it wasn't the GIANT 5 footer and was a smaller speciemen then ok It is small in weight but nothing uncommon at all for a wild caught animal or one that was frozen for weeks now and not defrosted.

Still goes back to the fact you violated TOS. Then came on hear crying and saying all kinds of trash about Ricky and Ray.

I actually started out being very neutral and was concerned about the animals health and was very much concerned about potential problems as I have many animals from ERJ. But after seeing all your post I drew a simple conclusion that your a liar or wourse.

Instead of answering peoples question and providing proof of it in a timely manner which by the way would have been the very first post. Along with a necropsis< sp> report from a vet might have made you a little more believable. You have done nothing but make yourself look like the backside of a horse. But on the good side enlightened people more to the venomoid trade and shown them what type of person you are and possibly they will not buy from you now. Good way to shoot down a bussiness.

Scott Bice

Old 11-09-2003, 12:05 AM   #102
oreganus
actually, I will respond....

"Then again I posted nothing but facts and asked you legitimate questions and posted exact laws after you admitted to violations. What is wrong don't like the fact people see through your lies and called you on them. and that some people do understand what you are doing and won't stand by for it."

You posted what facts??? The facts that Ray Hunter and other idiots posted on here? What did I admit to???Selling Venomoids??? Why don't you read the beginning to end instead of jumping in on the 14th(or later) page and threatening me. You proved to everyone that you didn't read the original posts or several posts after that, because you still thought there was only ONE gabby. I very clearly stated from the beginning to what animals came in and what animals died and how they died. It is kind of funny that you will jump in and threaten me over something that I never claimed to do and all the trash that was made up by people with your same ignorance. What is really funny is that you seem to think that by bashing me,talking trash,and going by words that were said by others not me, you will magically stop people from selling venomoids. They are going to continue being sold whether you come on here and attack people or not. The only way that venomoids will quit being sold will be if venomous are ban also, that is a fact. So be careful what you wish for, it just may come true. None of this matters, because you are merely feeding off of the hostility that you and others are creating and no one else's opinions matter to you except your own and the facts that you make up in your own little rant. THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT RAY SENT OUT SICK ANIMALS. If you don't agree with venomoids, don't buy them, if you think Ray is great, then buy animals from him, I was only stating my experience with him for everyone to examine and judge for themselves to whether or not they want to buy from him. THAT IS WHAT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT AND ALL THE OTHER TRASH TALKING DOES NOT MATTER.
Kevin Smith
PS-If want to participate then atleast pay attention to the original thread and at least give everyone else the courtesy to read their posts, not just the ones that you want to jump and make threats or talk trash about.

Old 11-09-2003, 12:20 AM   #103
oreganus
Talking you are just funny...

Okay, now that I started posting pics of what you ranted and raved about, and since the snakes are not altered so far(I cannot speak for the pictures I haven't posted yet because you will try and jump on me for that). Now you have other excuses. Clearly you will not ever say that there is anything wrong with the animals Ray sent out, so why not just leave the bashing of me comments that you already made and give the excuses a rest. You don't like me and want to try and "get me busted" for something that I never said that I did, well then fine, have at it. As for a vet report, I told you and everyone else that the snakes could go to any vet or person that wanted to have them examined to see what killed them. I am fine with that. But once again, you only read what you want to read, so you don't see everything that you should also be reading to make an intelligent opinion. If I altered these snakes or used any chemical on them, why would I say that anyone who wants to examine them scientifically to see what killed them, could?
Hmmmm....
Kevin Smith
PS-good luck on the book reading thing, sounds like everything is a short story to you.

Old 11-09-2003, 12:21 AM   #104
Mustangrde1
Outstanding Kevin bravo Now I along with anyone that doesn't agree with you are " idiots". And by the way "Mr Read it all" just a hint I have been all along and posting all along Maybe you should re-read.

Now I am not on any rant at all and certainly not feeding off any hate Just posting it the way I see it in my opinion. Obviously so far yours is the only negative opinion and you appear to get very upset when people dont agree with you.

You also seam to have a major problem understanding that no matter what you violated their TOS and are intitled to nothing period. The fact that you do the hacking simply makes people very curious to if you were properly giving them correct medication dosages and if they were not dieing while under the knife. I do believe those are highly legitimate questions to ask. As are any questions related to Medications and the Practice of devenomisation of a reptile. Also your medical credentials to preform such a surgery. And your qualifications for post operative care.

Scott Bice

Old 11-09-2003, 12:26 AM   #105
Mustangrde1
Kevin . Pictures at time of death and vet necrops at time of death or shortly there after... Weeks after of who knows what animals you have obtained since then really dont work.

My opinion of you is simple! You have lied and avoided any questions and still are.

Scott Bice

Old 11-09-2003, 12:31 AM   #106
oreganus
No one is upset.....

Let me understand this,

"You also seam to have a major problem understanding that no matter what you violated their TOS and are intitled to nothing period. The fact that you do the hacking simply makes people very curious to if you were properly giving them correct medication dosages and if they were not dieing while under the knife. I do believe those are highly legitimate questions to ask. As are any questions related to Medications and the Practice of devenomisation of a reptile. Also your medical credentials to preform such a surgery. And your qualifications for post operative care."

Did I mention operating on snakes? Did I say I operated on snakes? NO, I didn't, that was something that the idiots of the forum decided that I admitted to, go ahead, read, and then tell me who mentioned "hacking" snakes. Just do that simple thing, here is a hint for you: SELLING IS NOT THE SAME WORD AS CUTTING. YES, I violated the TOS, YES, I DID. But, give us your lovely opinion on this question:
If you get in 12 snakes from a person, over half of them die beginning on the first day and spanning over a week, are you going to say, oh well, I got sick snakes, but they all didn't die in the first 24hours from being sick, so it's my fault????? I think anyone with any intelligence would have a problem believing that you would say it is your fault.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 12:33 AM   #107
oreganus
okay, one last time....

ofcourse you would say that Scott, that is your game and your insecurity, you have to always be right and nothing anyone else says or shows you is going to be good enough.
Bye now, I am done playing with you.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 12:46 AM   #108
Mustangrde1
No Kevin I would and have called them on the first date to report it. Had the animals continued to die off durring a span I would have stayed in contact with them letting them know so that we could possibly avert a potential problem. Be it a viral , pathogen or whatever I would have made the calls. The seller most likely would have worked some type of deal out to refund me either via animals or monetary. Also if this was such a problem they would have wanted to check their animals still in facilty to see if the problem was there as well for the same obvious reasons.

You yourself said you had done 15,000 in bussiness with them that alone would tell me they would be more than willing to work with a customer who pays them good and is always doing bussiness with them. Customer relations are a must and only a fool would slit 15,000 a year or more in income.

I am certain that many people contact the seller if an animal is sick or dead and arrangements are made between parties so long is it is withen TOS of the seller. Your entire post really is moot as you did not follow up in a timely manner. You did not notify them of any problems of which they may had they had proper notice been able to correct. Sick animals and dead animals on the first day I do believe a seller would have said send them back and we will refund you or make it right by you with other animals.

Scott Bice

Old 11-09-2003, 01:02 AM   #109
oreganus
Finally....

something about the original post. I thought they were contacted on the first day. Obviously it did not matter the first day or 3-4days after, since all we were told was that Ray was on vacation and that he would take care of it when he got back. My partner did contact him over and over again. But when the animals were still dying and it was too much of a burden to bear, it was a matter of falling back on the TOS and saying that only two of the animals were going to be replaced($100-125 total). I will honestly say, that if we wouldn't have thought Ray was a nice guy, we would have never continued to do business with him for so long. This was simply the breaking point and after discussing it, we decided to post on the BOI. I will also tell you that we waited until the conversations got shorter and we were basically given a final decision by them, did we decide to post this. This has been a thread of complete garbage and I am partly responsible for it, but not entirely. I am human, I don't always say everything right and word it right, so some people chose to take stuff out of context and also jump on to topics brought up to bury the first post. Which they did, you have now admitted reporting me for something I never admitted to, which is fine, it was just an added bonus for all the ones that intended to take away from the original post. I am not going to argue anymore, I am going to go hang out with the family and relax for awhile. I will post more pics, but I have had enough hypothetical scenarios for one night. I hope everyone can understand. I also hope that you don't think I am attacking you or anything of the sort. I am simply replying from my opinion based on what I know.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 01:35 AM   #110
Mustangrde1
Quote:
something about the original post. I thought they were contacted on the first day

DAY 3
egyptian adult and largest gabby DEAD
Ray was called and notified but was "ON VACATION and WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT WHEN HE GOT BACK"

So my question is who contacted him?If you thought they were contacted on the FIRST day why did you say the Third day in the original post. Even if it was your partner who from what I can tell is in California where Venomous snakes are not allowed why would he be the one to contact RAY or Ricky and not you who picked them up and saw them upon arrival?

Next is I see Ray said they were shipped on the 21st via delta that ment you recieved them on the 22nd. Ray stated he did not leave for vacation till the 24th So any calls on the first day or e-mails would have been responded to and could have saved much grief.

Kevin now just for the sake of letting the devil have his advocate. As a bussiness man If someone didnt follow your TOS what would you do. Also If you sent a shipment to a person who was preforming " Surgeries " on these animals and you had knowledge of it wouldnt you be a bit skeptical of them saying so many were dieing off. Most people Know that reptiles do not react well to medications and that inappropriate dosages or undo stresses can kill them. So with all the VOID topic aside honestly wouldn't you be very skeptical of what they say???

That is the possition I have tried to maintain the entire time and forgive me if I see a possible animal abuse case and report it. If you have nothing to hide then when they inspect you come on here and say my facility passed all inspections as did I and post the report. Then people might believe you are running a good bussiness with heath and welfair of the animals in mind. Yes most won't because of your insistance of selling voids but perhaps some will give you more credability to what you may say in the furture.

Scott Bice

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!