Good Guy Brian Robinson AKA After Dusk Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Kimantha333
Talking Brian Robinson AKA After Dusk Reptiles

I just received four crested geckos from Brian at After Dusk reptiles, and I have to say I couldn't be happier! The girls came to me super healthy and downright sassy, and were packaged very professionally. At every step of the way Brian answered all emails very promptly with all the information I asked for. I only wish I could have bought from him sooner. I would definately buy from Brian again and plan on checking back to see what he has for sale, often.
Kim

Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #2
rocklizard
Buying from Brian at After Dusk was my first experience with buying reptiles on-line instead of at a show or in a shop. I was very nervous about what I would end up with just based on pictures and the breeders word. I purchased 3 females-2 were already gravid. Brian was very patient about answering all of my questions and giving me advice about their care and breeding. He sent them out promptly and the packaging was perfect. They arrived in great condition and have laid 6 eggs for me so far. The girls are large and beautiful geckos and my only regret is that I didn't buy up all the females he had to offer the time! He also threw in a baby for me and so far that baby has been thriving and promises to be a beauty when she grows up. Can't wait to see the eggs hatch out!

I would definitely do business with Brian again and recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone else.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
calamarian
I recently puchased a baby R. Leachianus from Brian at After Dusk Reptiles, and the baby arrived well packed, healthy, and bigger than I had expected. Thanks Brian!

Old 10-13-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
MistyC
I just received a gorgeous female Nuu Ana leachie from Brian, and I'm just thrilled with her. She's even prettier in person. Shipping went smoothly and she arrived alert and just perfect!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
Jesusonhi
I received a handsome young male Leachianus from Brian and I could not have been more pleased. He not only replied to my emails but talked with me over the phone (I had many questions), sent me pictures of everything I needed to make my little guy happy, and gave me some cups and holders so my little guy would be set up correctly. I am new to Leachies and Brian made me feel at ease about the whole thing. The big day arrived and the little guy was packed nice and snug. I opened the container and out jumped this gorgeous Leachie!! No worries when you are purchasing your new friend through Brian. He helped me tremendously and no doubt will do the same for you. GREAT GUY!!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #6
lilgonz
I just received 2 leachianus hatchlings from Brain and they arrived nicely packaged and very healthy looking. Would do business with him again, great transaction, fast shipping, great communication. Thanks Brian.

Greg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!