For Sale: 08 Pastels Poss Het Ghost - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
StickyTongues
For Sale: 08 Pastels Poss Het Ghost

I have a few Matrix line blondes and Bell pastels poss het Orange ghost for sale. The father of the blondes are from Matt Turners collection back in 02 and still holds his color better then most hatchlings. The father of the Bells is a high blush high yellow pastel that is het Orange Ghost from SW Reptiles.

I have the following for sale.

1.3 08 Blonde Pastels - Males $120 shipped Females $220 shipped. Pairs $300 shipped
2.3 08 Blonde Pastel Normal Siblings - Males $20 + shipping Females $35+ shipping

2.2 08 Bell Pastels poss het Orange Ghost - Males $150 shipped Females $250 shipped. Pairs $350 shipped
2.2 08 Bell Pastel Normal Siblings. ( All of the normals are high orange and has black belly patterns) - Males $35 + shipping Females $50 + shipping.

Most of the pastels are starting their second shed right now so they are much darker than they usually are. Not to mention my crappy photography skills. I will take individual pictures after they shed again. All hatchlings have had atleast 3 meals and more than half has taken f/t rat pinks off the floor.

Email me with any questions or pic requests. Thanks for looking!!

Sam Leam
773-454-0995

Pastel and Normal Siblings

Disclaimer:

* All shipping is done via Fed Ex Priority Overnight Shipping to be delivered next day by 10:30 AM unless otherwise indicated by the carrier.
* I guarantee live delivery even if the carrier is at fault for delayed deliveries. This guarantee is void if the no one is available to accept the delivery during the first attempt made by the carrier.
* I guarantee all animals health for 30 days under proper care and conditions.
* All guarantees are backed by my money back guarantee minus shipping costs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
StickyTongues
I'm also accepting trade for any other Ball python morphs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2008, 04:05 PM   #3
StickyTongues
All pastel poss het ghost females have been sold. Only Blondes and male pastels poss het ghost left. Email me for group pricing. Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2008, 04:43 AM   #4
StickyTongues
Price Reduction!

I still have 1.3 Blonde Pastel females left and 1.0 Bell Pastel poss het ghost for sale. All have taken atleast 4 meals. Will take $600 shipped for the 1.3 Blondes or $650 shipped for all 2.3 Pastels. I will also throw in a normal female sibling to the Bell Pastel poss het ghost male. Free normal female with every shipment while they last.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2008, 01:39 AM   #5
StickyTongues
Price Reduction

Get them while they're hots.

Pastel Male: $100 shipped
Pastel Females: $200 shipped
Pairs: $250 shipped.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread