i have some... and want your balls (LoL) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
stratking13
i have some... and want your balls (LoL)

for trade for balls. pastels, black pastels, enchi, spiders, any other female ball morphs

first i have 1.1 burmese pythons 1.0 is 100%het green and 66% poss het albino a little moody but not bad never bit me a glove a few months ago the day that i got him but with handling ... they are smaller they are early 08 (both burms) 0.1 is a gorgeous white! and i mean WHITE albino best looking burm that i have ever seen (other than caramel albino) some days she looks like she has a lavenderish tint to her i'm NOT SAYING she is a lavender but she is really gorgeous...
and last but not least is 0.1 rock python she's about 4 foot and just really hissy never has bitten me she is aggressive when you walk by but i can reach in the cage and just pull her out without any trouble eating medium rats... let me know
thanks
pics available
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
stratking13
even with the funny name still gotta do the bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
hhmoore
I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice, and wonder about, this:
One of your other ads says your getting rid of the snake because you're being deployed...so why are you looking for trades?

Old 08-31-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
stratking13
because my wife will be here and can take care of a few 3 or 4 foot snakes especially ball pythons and since my deployment will be a year the retics i had would get well up and over 8 foot and the burms the same from where they are now she's good with them just not experienced enough to do it with the bigger boids without me it was something we talked about and agreed on that if i deploy all the bigger boids gotta go, she has her 6ft albino burm and she would kill me if i sold her.... so she will most likely stay... and that way my 08 balls will be ready to go if not close by the time i get back in 2010, i should have clarified that, we may deploy in april or june not sure yet, but i'm just looking out for her

Jimmy
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread