Good Guy RossOC aka Ross Couvillon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2013, 04:37 AM   #1
bloop
RossOC aka Ross Couvillon

I first contacted RossOC, aka Ross Couvillion regarding his ad selling 2012 and 2013 Western Hognose snakes on September 3rd, 2013. He responded quickly and I was very interested in one of his 2013 possible het. albino females. Ross was very helpful with all of my questions and was very quick when answering my emails.

He produced photos of his animals which allowed me to choose one of the adorable girls and soon we were making arrangements for shipping. Ross continued to be excellent on communication keeping me up to date with shipping schedule.

I received my snake on the 19th, in very good health with feeding record. She was very active and has a very curious and exploring temperament. She has yet to hiss at me or bluff when my hand enters her enclosure. I gave her a F/T pinky mouse today which she gobbled down without hesitation.

Needless to say I am extremely happy with my purchase and my experience with RossOC. I would happily recommend him to anyone looking to by a hognose.

Ashlee Hayes

Old 10-21-2014, 11:21 PM   #2
Un-Ball-ievable Pythons
I did a trade with Ross several weeks back. I received a Female breeder Axanthic from him. Overall she is a nice snake with a killer feeding response. Ross has excellent communication and was easy to get a hold of throughout the entire transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with him again and would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Ross!

Old 03-09-2016, 11:59 AM   #3
Dardin
I just purchased an Anaconda het albino female hognose from Ross and she is fantastic- healthy as a horse and an attitude to match! She is the exact snake pictured in the ad.

Ross answered all of my questions in a timely manner, held on to her for a few weeks until the weather improved, and was communicative with me through the whole process. She arrived well packaged and completely safe.

I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Old 10-27-2016, 03:09 PM   #4
Jennbell0725
Thumbs up 2015 Albino Conda Male

Recently bought a 2015 Albino Anaconda Male from Ross, He was a pleasure to do business with and communication was great. He alerted me ahead of time that the male was entering his shed. Shipping went great and the male finished his shed within a week and has eaten great(f/t unscented fuzzies) for me. Very laid back and a quality snake. He is exactly as described and pictured by Ross, I would highly recommend him to others.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:26 AM   #5
therupert
I recently purchased a trio of hognose from Ross, and couldn't be happier with how everything went. Ross was a pleasure to do business with, and his customer service, communication and animals are all top notch! The snakes I purchased arrived on time happy, healthy and beautiful. I look forward to doing more business with Ross in the near future!

Old 05-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #6
lesvor
A few weeks ago I contacted Ross (RossOC) about a male Anery he listed, the weather was still too cold in my area for shipping and he agreed to hold the snake while I waited for the weather. While i was waiting I ask him about a female and he had one and we made a deal on that one also.

Ross responded quickly to emails and answered all my questions. i received both hog's this morning in excellent shape, I'm sure I'll be doing business with him again.

Thanks Ross

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!