Northwest, Florida? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
AtrociousOne
Northwest, Florida?

All I ever find here is ring necks, cottonmouths, and racers. blue tailed skinks, 5 line racers, fence lizards, and the occasional broad head. everyone tells me there is lots of life here. BUT WHERE?! HELP! I'm right outside of Pensacola, FL, if there's anyone around here who knows a good herp spot PM me or email me. cyanidechild420@yahoo.com

Old 06-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
AtrociousOne
i wanna know where to find pygmy's, diamondbacks, copperheads, corals, etc. i want some nice pictures before i head to texas. alligators, some nice turtles, coachwhips, scarlet kings. i need some nice pictures to go to tx with!

Old 06-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
Shalimarbeardies
hey bud, I grew up in Navarre (15-20 rs ago) and there were quite a few diamondbacks in Serosa Estates. I love herps, but for some reason db's scare the sh-- out of me

Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
AtrociousOne
lol thanks man, i just really want some nice pics to take to texas with me when i move. if ya ever wanna go herping though you have my email brian. thanks

Old 06-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
Shalimarbeardies
no problem bud...and time permitting, sure

Old 12-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #6
LampropeltisCollector
(im 16)
I live in hernando county. I have caught so many pygmies and croatlus here. I got bit by a pygmy in august, and i catch a lot of scarlet kingsnakes and an occasional short tailed snake. Hernando county is where its allll at lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!