Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #91
ElegantExotics0112
Talking Barb is truly a Gem

I dipped my toes into the world of reptiles about 2 years ago. Knowing absolutely nothing about the world and what fascinating creatures were yet to be discovered...I went to a pet expo in Wheaton and ran into someone that changed my life forever. Barb has been there for me through the entire "reptile" experience. I recently hatched out my first clutch of crested gecko eggs, and she was right there walking me through it. From start to finish Creepy Exotics has been a pleasure to work with; not to mention her breath taking patterns and morphs she has available. All of her geckos are healthy and well taken care of. Barb has a genuine love and passion for her animals and that is something any animal lover looks for when purchasing...no matter what the species. I WILL be going back to buy more and feed the addiction!

Thank you again Barb! you truly are amazing!!

Tori R

Old 05-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #92
iheartgeckos
Creepy Exotics has Beautiful and healthy geckos :)

I recently purchased a baby chahoua from the lovely Barb over at Creepy Exotics and I must say she was such a pleasure to work with. Barb answered all my questions and provided many photos of the chahoua I was interested in and as well as the Dam and Sire. I really appreciate the great communication! I met up with Barb at AAE to receive a beautiful, very healthy and extremely cute baby chewie. Just a perfect transaction in all and would absolutely be interested in working with her again. Extremely happy and love my new chewie. <3 Thank you so much Barb!!!
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #93
TYDUS 101
love my tri colors from barb!

I have recently bought 3 crested geckos from barb and I am extremely happy with my purchases!!! They are healthy and growing very nicely. Barb is always one of my first choices when I'm looking to add a new gecko. Her tri color cresties are absolutely amazing!! I love the verity of colors she has to offer. In my personal experience meeting barb she was really great to talk to and very knowledgeable. I always stop by to say hi and chat about geckos whenever I see her at reptile shows. Even when I sent her a message online before I met her in person she was really quick to respond and help answer all my questions!
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #94
seanleigh
Creepy Exotics (Best Breeder EVER!!)

I just got my geckos after a couple months of waiting (due to cold weather) and they are even more amazing than I expected. The first 2 pictures (hopefully it comes up this way) are just a couple of the pictures I was given when I purchase them, which look AMAZING, and the second 2 I took right after receiving them. I couldn't think they could get any better than the pictures she gave me, but I was wrong I am completely stunned with how amazing and healthy the geckos were. I can't even explain how amazing they are in person!! Every time I walk by their terrariums I stand and gawk at them for about 15 min I would definitely do business with her again, and I actually am in the process of purchasing another gecko from her I can honesty say she has the best geckos I have ever seen, and she always stays in touch during any transaction Definitely 10/10.
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2014, 09:47 AM   #95
Guardian Geckos
Talking Creepy Exotics buy 2013

Hi,
I have bought two crested geckos from Creepy Exotics last year around June 2013.

I am from Belgium and i can now call myself the first and mabey only european that has a Creepy Exotics bloodline in my colony.

I was a new experience for me and Barbara because we never shipped overseas.
But im glad to let every one know that it was a succes, i picked the pair up in Hamm june 2013.
I was sooooo excited and anxtiouse to see them, so the seccond they opend the doors i rushed myself over to the Dutch Dragon Import stand to pick the two up.

And when i opend the lids they were looking even more amazing then any pictures i saw from them before.
My heart jumped in my throat as i instantly fell in love with them.
They were healthy and active, it was just perfect.

Early last year 2013 ive had made contact with Barbara on Facebook as she gave me loads of information about "Correlophus ciliatus" because i wanted to start breeding them.
Ive made alot of contact with great Ciliatus breeders over the world now and i can say Barb is and will always be close to my heart and im happy to call her a friend as well as a great breeder and informant about the species.

Pandora (female)

Perseus (male)

Also check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guard...67979836705521 for more pretty geckos ^^

Old 05-25-2014, 10:23 PM   #96
FlaGecko
Creepy Exotics

Just a quick note to tell you how happy we are with our recent purchases from Barb @ Creepy Exotics. We ended up getting four geckos from Barb, purchases made over a number of months. Due to cold weather up north, we got them all at the same time, about a month ago.

All four animals are beautiful and healthy, a good job was done with packing and shipping so that all arrived in good condition.

Barb's customer service was a high point for us. She was very patient when we went back and forth on a couple of geckos, we told her what we were interested in, and she sent a lot of pics of a good number of animals. Her follow up was good, and she sells great looking, healthy animals.

We definitely have plans to buy more of her geckos in the future.

Old 06-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #97
rottsko
barb was great to deal w/ and her animal arrived healthy and exactly what i expected...beautiful. thx barb!

Old 07-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #98
csears5
This is kc cresties from kansascity mo barb from creepy exotics is the best ever she really takes care of her babies and they are amazin heck if anyone I know wants any I would always tell them barb she does a amazin job threw the hole thing she awesome to work with and awesome all around I'm not giving a five star I'm giving u plus ten star good job barb we love u he he

Old 08-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #99
Rach1
Huge thanks to Creepy Exotics

Want to give a huge shoutout to Barb at Creepy Exotics! Purchased an amazing tricolor from her, they brought him for me all the way from Illinois to Daytona Florida so we wouldn't have to ship him. She's been so helpful and answered so many questions for me in a very timely manner. Plus she held him for me or quite awhile till we could get him her.
Would recommend her to anyone. Awesome animals and amazing communication!!!
Thanks Barb

Old 08-19-2014, 04:44 PM   #100
ladybriann@AOL.com
Barbara aka Creepy Exotics Is THE best out there.

Barb at Creepy Exotics is hands down the best out there for Crested Geckos.
I have two of her boys; and they are "her boys", she treats all her geckos as her children. There is a reason she has earned the title "The Gecko Momma"!

She breeds exceptionally high quality, healthy, beautiful geckos, I wish I could fill ALL my cages with Creepy Geckos.

Barb is also a wonderful person to deal with before, during, and after the sale. She takes the time to answer all your questions, whether or not you buy from her. They just don't get any better than Barb, anywhere out in the reptile community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!