Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2015, 12:25 AM   #141
uromastyx13
Quote:
Originally Posted by winecountryconstrictors View Post
Wow, I feel bad for you. Just got to read this thread. Good luck and I hope you get something out of this.
I already accepted my loss anything that comes now should only be good right lol?

Old 08-11-2015, 01:52 AM   #142
winecountryconstrictors
Don't except anything other than your money back. Don't just give up on it. Keep going man

Old 08-11-2015, 09:37 AM   #143
juliasara
Take him to court. I'm sure a judge would rule in your favor! Make sure when he does that you ask him to make Garret pay all of your court fees too!

Old 08-15-2015, 11:32 AM   #144
Big Time Reptiles
Michael,
Seen any paper work?

Also, he states in a text to you, and I quote "Everyone? Your two friends? LOl. I've sold more this month than I ever have. Many happy customers."

Has he attempted pay you with all the money he's made, on the best month of sales he's ever had??

Best of luck Micheal!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-15-2015, 10:07 PM   #145
snowgyre
Hey Garrett, since you're online right now and kindly attempted to leave me some more negative karma for yet another completely unrelated post, how about you give us an update on refunding the $500 you owe Michael for a product you never delivered?

Old 08-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #146
dieselfan
Dont hold your breath Vanessa. Garrett's passive aggressive attemps at bullying those who put a spot light on who he really is shows how much of a low-life he really is. Its pretty pathetic to watch a grown man conduct himself in such a manor. Funny how Garrett claims to have dozens of satisfied customers yet NONE have come to his defense. You can see how people who have had to deal with Garrett feel the need to explain in explict detail that Garrett was pretty much their ONLY option for importing their animals from Markus. Lol, infact recently you can see were a guy tried as hard as he could to NOT have to admit that he dealt with Garrett Smith as a middle man, nor did he offer Garrett any thanks or props after the animals were received!!! Here is that link...http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=542313
I cannot believe some of the screen shots that Mike has posted on here. I think that most judges in California(especially California) would VOID any contract based on Garrett Smith's acts of cyber bulling, libel, fraud, and defamation. Just because someone has a written contract does not mean they have to put up with said types of abuse. Oh and Garrett, please make sure we can see the dates on any "proof" you decide to post. I for one will bumping this post to the top of the screen as long as you have for sale ads up on this site.

Old 08-16-2015, 07:50 PM   #147
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11
Lynn Peterson is a friend of Mikes and so he will keep commenting on the post to stir things up.

Garrett,
You DON'T know me from Adam, and you NEVER will.

As far as Mike, I've talked to him by phone over the past 5 to 6 years when he calls for availability of reptiles, and I've posted on your BOI asking Mike a question or 2, so does that make us friends? I think not. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't be his friend.

I've taken the time with your BOI, as I do with most BOI posts that involve a scam, to follow and see if the one being scammed is made whole. Because when any one goes around scamming good trusting folks, it gives the rest of us, HONEST breeders/keepers/dealers/hobbyists, in this great industry a "BLACK EYE".

I don't have to comment & stir things up, you've done a GREAT job of that all by yourself.

I don't give a rats behind, what you think, do, or say, you mean absolutely nothing to me, in addition you wouldn't make a pimple on the behinds of the folks I deal with.

Besides, there's no room for the likes of you in my sandbox, anyway.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #148
s4sainz
Hey Mike, any updates on this whole ordeal?

Garret has a lot of active adds online, of animals that he will be importing.....

Old 08-24-2015, 08:13 PM   #149
uromastyx13
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Hey Mike, any updates on this whole ordeal?

Garret has a lot of active adds online, of animals that he will be importing.....
As of now no the same excuses as always animals will be here in 30 days been hearing that since january and he clearly said he wouldn't refund me

Old 09-03-2015, 02:23 PM   #150
CombatWombat
Thank goodness for this thread.
I was quite intrigued by the advertisement he has up for sungazer lizards right now.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=542837

Thank you BOI for saving me from a transaction with him.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!