Cayman Brac Iguana - (Cyclura Nubila Caymanensis) 2013 Hatchlings FT Lauderdale FL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
Drsam
Cayman Brac Iguana - (Cyclura Nubila Caymanensis) 2013 Hatchlings FT Lauderdale FL

Cayman Brac Iguana - (Cyclura Nubila Caymanensis) 2013 Hatchlings FT Lauderdale FL
Sometimes called the sister island iguana.

Cayman Brac Iguana - (Cyclura Nubila Caymanensis) CB 2013 (Parents Monster and Monsters female)

$895.00 Each plus $65.00 door to door next day air shipment.

SALES TO FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY!

I can probe for sex
Hatch Date 09/02/2013
Eating and well started.

It is rare and unusual to find such high percentage Cayman Brac Iguanas.
Most Cayman Brac Iguanas are very mixed with either Lewisi or Cubans.
If you’re looking for something special and your familiar with the more common Cuban and Rhino iguanas, this is a chance to get something special.

The Monsters are big beautiful full bred (high Percentage) Cayman Brac iguanas.
These animals are big and impressive they are from the original breeding stock out of Life Fellowship from the Mid-Eighties.

Cayman Brac Iguanas are big silver and gray slight red on the belly with black chevrons. Their head (especially the male) is flatter than a Cuban They have a sharp angle flat head when compared to a Cuban.

These are high percentage pure animals not some diluted mixed up crossed breeds being tossed around.
Great genetics line.
No disappointments here.

Sam Pascucci
Sam@FloridaIguana.com
754-444-1710
www.FloridaIguana.com
Buy From the Farm

I also have Cyclura Cuban Iguana available $225.00

Additional information.
Our hatchling iguanas are raised outdoors in specially built cages and tubes for hatchling iguanas.
They are raised on natural sun light and supplemented light, Vitamins and heat in the winter.

They are active and healthy.

Because they are raised outdoors in the Florida sunshine they are strong and hardy and are best adapted to other outdoor environments.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Ron Allen
So which is it Pure or High percentage hybrid mutt?

Old 10-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
Drsam
How pure is pure? I knew if I said pure people would jump on me just for stating that. I guess I was trying to be as political correct as possible

I was required by Fish & wildlife because of the lineage of these animals that they would require to be covered by a permit.
Cayman Bracs were brought in by Life fellowship (Before the CITES) regulations of 1973
I purchased my Cayman Bracs from them. They were the first people to breed these animals.
Back at that time there was no local breeding of these animals and the founder animals came from the islands directly.

The mixing started in the later years 1990 on, when people, pet shops and small breeders crossbred Cubans, Cayman Bracs and Lewisi.
Fish and Wild Life considers almost all of those animals from that time period to be cross breed. But given the history of these animals and who they came from they were considered pure or as pure as they could be which would require the CBW permit.
When life fellowship was selling off their collection there were two us there buying everything we could get out hands on.
If only I was smart enough then to realize what I really had.

But look at that animal, does he look like a mutt? Have you seen a Lewisi or a Cuban look like that?

Probable not the answer you looking for but that best way I could explain it.

Sam Pascucci
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!