Hay's Haven - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2003, 02:08 PM   #141
gwbolton
update

ILL. atty general still hasn't heard from Jason. So my complaint against him is still being handle by them til he responds to them or refunds my money.

Gary Bolton

Old 10-07-2003, 08:53 PM   #142
gwbolton
go letter from atty general

seem Jason did reply and I answered his reply with proof that the geckos where sick and with the breeders name who sold me the fat tails i had. Once again Jason didn't surprise me He claimed the fat tails where wild caught. which they were not, they came from a highly respected breeder. But now waitiing on the final answer from the Ill atty generals office. Will post about it when it arrives.

gary bolton

Old 12-11-2003, 11:10 PM   #143
gwbolton
atty generals reply

Well since Jason did nothing illegal they can't file charges against him. They did suggest that I sue him for the money since the geckos did arrive sick as I stated. But that would cost more then I would get so I guess Jason will get away with ripping me off. But I will make sure I let everyone at ever reptile show I goto know about this and make sure he can't do this to someone else. Good news is my snakes are doing great in the new rack system I ordered from boaphile. They make great racks I highly recommend them to all I meet. Hope you all had a good year and may 2004 be even better.

Gary Bolton

Old 03-23-2004, 02:20 PM   #144
gwbolton
update

still no refund from Hays, but hey It is gonna be a great year for me got my kenyan sand boas project up and running hoping for babies next year. Hope no other people have been ripped over by Hays Haven. Watch out there are crooks like this out there.

Gary Bolton

Old 08-31-2004, 11:13 AM   #145
gwbolton
update

Still no refund WHAT A CROOK

Gary Bolton

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!