May HerpHelper Trivia Contest - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 05-15-2004, 01:28 AM   #1
Glenn Bartley
May HerpHelper Trivia Contest

The May HerpHelper Trivia Contest has commenced. This month I think will prove a bit more difficult than prior months; however it will appeal to those who are into cryptic puzzles. As usual if you answer correctly your name goes into a drawing from which one winner will be selected. Winner gets a choice of one available herp related book for the prize. Available books listed on my web pages.

The contest is listed on my website:
HerpHelper

The contest is free to enter, and the winner receives the prize at no cost (free shipping too). See contest and rules on my web pages. Enjoy and good luck.

Best regards,
Glenn Bartley

Old 05-23-2004, 04:07 AM   #2
Glenn Bartley
Well I added a clue that may just about give it away, but that is yet to be seen. There have been no entrants in this months contest yet, so I am giuessing people are having a hard time with the trivia question. If you decide to take a shot, there is a good chance of little competition for the prize if you can figure out the answer. Then again maybe my clue will make it too easy.Click on the link in the above post to go to the contest pages.

Good luck

Old 05-23-2004, 08:27 AM   #3
Seamus Haley
Glenn... where on that page is the trivia exactly?

I see a list of books that are potential prizes... and a comment saying that it's a bit harder this month... But no actual trivia question.

I might be blind... or it might explain why you got no entries.

Old 05-23-2004, 09:53 AM   #4
Glenn Bartley
Quote:
The question and the rules are on my available herps page this month
That is what it says on my homepage, people enter every month with it like that. Maybe I should make it bigge, it is kind of small. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!