Bad Guy Ed Clark, again - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #151
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I guess the neutered pup's sales must be down for him to have to be going by different name other than his own. See, that's what happens when you use your name to learn how to become housebroken. You're bound to make your name crap and others will have to watch where they step.
Were just lucky he wasn't bright enough to get a new name, but dull enough to use his "nickname".

Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #152
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleysbeard View Post
Ok so I didn't know if I should start a separate post for this or not so I figured Id tack it on here.

There is a poster on the bearded dragon dot org website that goes by the name of "alphadog" and on one of his For Sale posts the picture has "Ed Clark Photo" written on the top right corner.

So I'm wondering if this is Ed Clark or if its someone stealing one of his pictures. From what I've heard Ed Clark is a Bad Guy and not one to do business with so I def don't want people getting screwed, at the same time if its not him then its someone stealing his pictures so either way this isn't someone to be trusted.

Unfortunately I can't post negative comments about a breeder on that forum (forum rules) so I'm not sure what I can do about it beyond PM'ing anyone who responds to his post.. Any ideas?
Don't worry alpha dog will be tightly watched on bd.org. I brought a few mods abreast of the "situation" and the first scent of a problem will get him booted quick fast and in a hurry lol.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #153
SERPENTS DEN
Exclamation

Just a heads up warning that Ed Clark is back and posting his locked ads.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=1619761

Old 06-21-2011, 12:18 AM   #154
bobtard
Free bump, because Ed's lowballing/flipping is pissing me off.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:27 AM   #155
bobtard
'preciate the negative karma, Ed!

Old 06-21-2011, 04:12 AM   #156
Katie.Shinkle
Man, he's really getting into some crested geckos...

Old 06-21-2011, 04:15 AM   #157
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
Whatever he can make a buck on...

Old 06-21-2011, 04:17 AM   #158
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Whatever he can make a buck on...
Wish I had the money to buy all those geckos lol

Old 06-21-2011, 11:23 AM   #159
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
Anything he can buy cheap and flip for another hundred or two. He did this before he got booted for a year. He will be posting some snakes and other types of lizards here soon.

Well if you wanted those gecko's, you dont now. Ed is renown for poor husbandry skills. Put them in a cage and sell sell sell. Worry about cleaning later. Its how he runs into so many parasites. he picks them up from purchasing multiple animals from multiple people an NOT using proper quarantine methods.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #160
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Anything he can buy cheap and flip for another hundred or two. He did this before he got booted for a year. He will be posting some snakes and other types of lizards here soon.

Well if you wanted those gecko's, you dont now. Ed is renown for poor husbandry skills. Put them in a cage and sell sell sell. Worry about cleaning later. Its how he runs into so many parasites. he picks them up from purchasing multiple animals from multiple people an NOT using proper quarantine methods.
I hope no one is selling them to him. I'd hate to see those critters in such bad conditions

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark, fat frog