Love these!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #21
BrianC
This whole thread is pretty.. interesting.
Cool Komodo pics though.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #22
Millinex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riplee View Post
Hi Michael,
I call people stupid for posting a long paragraph to accuse people but actually dont know anything about the fact.

Did I say I sold my car for Komodo? Did I say I buy them and have them now? Did I mention they were not in USA. Did you read the thread before your post?

Dont be a Child and dont be stupid.

Thank you.
Someone else mentioned you selling the car for the komodos- which wouldn't surprise me. A lot of rookies would do such a thing in order to obtain a "rare" species like this.

I don't care if they are not in the USA, I could care less where you live. Owning these animals (if you do) is stupid. If you do not own these animals- you are still promoting someone having young individuals of this species.

I don't care who you are, where you live, or anything of that nature. This picture is nothing but irresponsible and stupid.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #23
Riplee
lol... if you dont care just stop your stupid post. I said they are not in USA. Did I say I?
You are such a funny guy.
lol

Old 08-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #24
Riplee
And I didnt see any trouble to share pictures in discussion board. U should delete all the Komodo pictures online. I am sure you can do it.
lol

Old 08-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #25
Riplee
yeah. It is getting interesting. I didnt know it would be like this when I posted this thread. LoL

Thanks.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #26
Millinex
Quote:
lol... if you dont care just stop your stupid post. I said they are not in USA. Did I say I?
You are such a funny guy.
lol
You're bad at reading. It does not matter if you are located in the USA or China. Keeping these animals is WRONG. It does NOTHING good for monitor keepers by having these animals in captivity.

Quote:
And I didnt see any trouble to share pictures in discussion board. U should delete all the Komodo pictures online. I am sure you can do it.
lol
No, however, most people don't go onto forums bragging about holding a baby komodo as a pet- then go posting pictures of them in a tiny bin .

Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #27
Riplee
Still u r very funny. Ok. Do whatever u want and write whatever u want.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #28
James.w
Are these in a private keepers hands or a zoo?

Old 08-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #29
Riplee
Dont know detail info. Just share pictures in here. See how cute Komodoo Baby is.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #30
TailsWithScales
If you don't know the details and are just showing pictures then how did you get the photos????
Those photos are attachments which are photos pulled from a hard drive on a computer. These are not posted ANYWHERE on the internet so it's not as though you were just showing a varanid species you love. These pictures were either emailed to you or you took them.
You also said that they are not in this country.

So you do clearly know some of the details of these animals, other then they're hatchling komodoensis, you're just choosing not to share them. Which is perfectly fine.

But I will say this. YES these animals are extremely illegal in the US unless you have all the zoo permits required to keep them and even at that most zoo aren't able to accommodate these animals which is why they do not have them. So I agree that these animals SHOULD NOT be kept in private collects unless you can prove that you have more then enough space and most importantly money to care for them properly. It is a federal offense to have these animals in the US illegally.

This is not an accusation to you Riplee just stating simple facts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!