Exotic Venomous In Georgia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
pgwdragons
Question Exotic Venomous In Georgia

Hi, Ive been trying to do a little extra research, but havent come across any good articles about getting permits for keeping exotic venomous in GA.
I just recently got cleared for my Native Species exhibit license, but in the next year or so I would like to also have an exotic venomous exhibit. I have heard several things about what will be required for the license to go through, but have had a hard time actually coming across any documents about it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated as this will be a new venture for the business. Thanks ahead of time as always!!

Old 11-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
scfords
Sorry I cant answer your question but If you find out anyinformation post about it or let me know. Ive always heard that in GA you can only keep native species. I live in sc and have alot of family that lives GA. They've been trying to get me to move and my two biggest concerns is my snakes and my cwp.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!