SOLD!! 2020 1.0 Eastern Indigo Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 11-02-2020, 02:28 PM   #1
cdossena
2020 1.0 Eastern Indigo Snake

Hello,

I have 1 male eastern indigo snake for sale that hatched in early August. He is a red phase male.

He is an aggressive feeder on frozen thawed fuzzies, day old quail, and day old pheasant. He is about 2 feet long now and growing like a weed.

Parents:
Sire (Bleu) was produced by me in 2017 and was by me from a Robert Harper male X Vick Herrick female (different relationship from dam) .
Dam (Luna) was produced by Vick Herrick in 2016.

Cost is $1000. Price does not include shipping.
A $250 non-refundable deposit will hold him.

Unless you live in CT, an Interstate Commerce Permit will be required to ship the snake. I have included the link below to obtain the permit. It does not take long to complete, but will take about 2 months to process by USF&W. It is essential that you get started on the permit as soon as deposit is made. Please make sure that you know your individual state laws about keeping eastern indigos. Some states require a Holder’s Permit (ex. NY) as well.

Permit Link: https://www.fws.gov/forms/3-200-60.pdf

Please PM me with any questions. References available upon request.

Thanks for looking!
Chris
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2020, 07:09 PM   #2
CarolinaClassicDragons
PM Sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!