For Sale Female Eastern Chipmunk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
animalover2005
Exclamation Female Eastern Chipmunk

Beautiful Eastern Chipmunk for sale for $75 OBO or trade for female Dilute/White Siberian Chipmunk or male Short Tailed Opossum or female Southern Flying Squirrel.

She is captive born and bred but not tame. She is about 1 year old. Eating rodent blocks, seeds, nuts, veggies, some fruits and more. I feed her by following this diet plan and want the same for her next home: http://www.healthyblocks.com/diet.html

She will need a large cage (not included). Please do your research before inquiring.

In the state of Ohio you must have a permit to own native animals to ensure animals aren't being taken from the wild. I can provide the permit number from the previous owner as well as mine. If you are out of state please let me know your laws and provide proof. My Wildlife officer will keep track of where they go, no exceptions.

No shipping but I can meet. Any questions just ask.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
animalover2005
Picture Repost:

Contact User Check User
Old 10-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
Wilczusia
Hi is she still available?

Old 10-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #4
animalover2005
Nope, sold her, sorry. I'm hoping to have Siberian Chipmunk babies in the spring though...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
Wilczusia
Oh,Ok thanks
Can you tell me chipmunks like bon with a person?

Old 11-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
cookster77
I live in Cincinnati Ohio and am looking for a eastern Siberian chipmunk. If you have any let me know. My email is cookster77@aol.com

Thanks Erin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
eastern chipmunk