Midwest/tongs.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2002, 05:24 PM   #1
Tom Burns
I recently ordered that new 24" mini hook from them. Instead of shipping me the mini hook they accidentaly shipped the 16" wooden handled small hook. When I called them to correct the situation they said they would call me back in a few days with instructions on what I was to do about replacing the hook I was sent with the correct hook. Well, a few days went by and a package arrived containing the correct hook, as well as a new invoice with the wooden hook listed as FREE! They even threw in a FREE snake bag for my troubles! Needless to say I highly recommend purchasing all of your snake handling gear from them! Besides, I've purchased hooks and grabbers from other places (which will remain nameless) and the quality doesn't even come close to matching Midwest's quality. Check them out @ www.tongs.com

Tom Burns

Old 07-10-2002, 06:10 PM   #2
biff
I agree, Midwest does a standup job with customer service...and they always give free bags!!  What a nice touch.

Steve Himes

Old 07-10-2002, 07:09 PM   #3
RETICS
i also agree midwest does a great job i bought a 4 ft hook from them very pleased will buy from them again

thanks

ronald allen

Old 07-10-2002, 11:57 PM   #4
BAWAA
I have nothing but praise also for Dana and Midwest, as the local Herp society Pres. (KCHS) I can state without a doubt that Dana has the customer first,last and always on his mind. And he is a tireless contributor to and member of our Herp society.

Old 04-04-2003, 10:03 PM   #5
gila7150
Midwest is awesome!

I just received my Midwest field hook to replace the one I lost on a herping trip last weekend. As usual when I order from Midwest, I received a great product, professionally packaged and shipped promptly. I ordered my hook Tuesday night and it was waiting for me when I got home Friday. As always they threw in a nice free snake bag with my order.
Definitely a great company to do business with!
Chris Raden

Old 04-04-2003, 10:53 PM   #6
BWSmith
They are the best. Midwest is the only products that I use to handle venomous. And the customer service is great! With over 25 peices of handling equipment, 90% (everything I actually purchased) is a MIdwest. When it comes to a rattler on one end and me on the other, I would not trust anything but a Midwest.

Old 04-06-2003, 12:31 AM   #7
Gary Walsch
Oh yeah and they have great probes as well and hemostats, but customer service is definetely their specialty!

Old 04-06-2003, 11:58 PM   #8
diablo snakefarm
I purchased the colapsible gentle giant and am extremly pleased.
Great quality and very durable

Jeremiah Ronsonet
Diablo Snake Farm

Old 04-08-2003, 12:08 PM   #9
Skye
We have hooks, probes and bags from them, and have always been impressed with their quality, efficiency, and customer care.

Diana and Peter Baumann

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!