Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:43 PM   #191
JCCS
What'd you find on mine? Come on, post up. Please, lmao. I know, I know, everyone is being mean to you for no reason. I subscribe to the theory that if everyone is telling you something, you might want to listen. People were trying to be helpful the first time. You still acted like a petulant child then. Now you're busted trying to flip sick pet store frogs and people are just sick of the excuses. You're perpetuating some of the worst things about this hobby.
Stuff like this is why PETA has arguments against us.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:45 PM   #192
Keven2
I bought my son a frog at the pet store he doesn't want it anymore I figured someone else might enjoy it so I posted it. I don't buy all my reptiles from pet stores. It was just some frogs for my son!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:46 PM   #193
JCCS
You said you bought four that looked just like it. You can't keep yourself from lying, huh?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:46 PM   #194
Black Adder
If you are talking to me son you are definitely barking up the wrong tree by a country mile!
Obviously you have no clue when someone is trying to assist you to identify and help the welfare of the animals in question.
You know not a damn thing about me and never will as I have NO farcebook profile or bio as you put it .

But have it your way,rant scream,insult everyone around you.
The only concern I have here are those poor frogs.
You can go and flip marbles on the interstate for all I care now.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:47 PM   #195
Keven2
Ya James how many reptiles do you sell??

Old 07-08-2018, 09:47 PM   #196
JCCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I bought 4 frogs from a pet shop. All 4 had big legs like this.
Sound familiar?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:49 PM   #197
Keven2
I bought him the one in question here the three others aren't in question here so I said a frog meaning the frog.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #198
JCCS
You really suck at this whole lying thing. I'll ask again, what is the condition of the other three frogs? Are you taking them to the vet as well?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #199
Keven2
Well Kevin rynard I do have a Facebook and you can come see me any time! I'm definitely not barking up any tree that I can't climb boy! So keep your very empty threats to yourself!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:52 PM   #200
JCCS
If all four had legs like this, it could be some form of parasitic infection, so they are very much in question here as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!