Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:11 PM   #251
Keven2
I put the name of my vets office and the only vet that does frogs is out of town. As soon as he gets back Im going to see him. I asked if there was any other vet in their office that could please see me and they said No! This has all been stated before and people have called the vet to verify what I'm saying!

Old 07-13-2018, 06:17 PM   #252
elena
Shiari researched vets local vets and found one that takes amphibians. The name is Scott Medlin, in case you missed that post. Why not take the frog to him?

Old 07-13-2018, 06:19 PM   #253
Keven2
Because it's over an hour away. It's almost a 3 he round trip.

Old 07-13-2018, 07:20 PM   #254
Shiari
Really Keven? Because Google maps says they're about 17 minutes drive from each other. If you can drive to the one, you can reasonably drive to the other.

Old 07-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #255
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Even if it is an hour away, that is not so far to save a life!

It's clear that you are stalling hoping that those frogs die so you don't have to see a vet.

If you are going to take in rescues and imports you should have a basic understanding about how to treat the simplest problems that arise not pass them off to unsuspecting customers.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:23 AM   #256
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
You have said that you have a son at home who needs care. Putting aside the fact that you have lied in the past, and assuming that this is true, I can see that extended road trips may be difficult.
But it seems to me that your choosing to have an extensive collection of reptiles and amphibians is for you, for now, an unethical choice. You KNOW that your critters may need vet care from time to time, and it appears that you have not established a care fund whereby you could hire someone to take these sick frogs to the vet.

So it appears that these animals must suffer greatly should they become ill. To flip these animals for profit but not take care of them when they need care is simply using these live creatures for money.

To me there is a cognitive dissonance when on the one hand you claim to tenderly care for your son, and setting up your collection so that animals that become sick must suffer horribly for extended periods of time.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:31 AM   #257
elena

Old 07-14-2018, 10:37 AM   #258
Keven2
Omg my vet is out of town on vacation! He is normally here. Doesn't mean my reptiles are always suffering. I pray to God I don't ever treat another human being the way you have treated me! I've never seen a site that totally berates another member the way this does! Someone will end up committing suicide over this site one day mark my words. Have you ever read the lives destroyed off of this site. It's disgusting! I'm sure you will have some smart ass comments to say about this post so go ahead. Tear me down some more. Make yourselves feel better!

Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 AM   #259
Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You have said that you have a son at home who needs care. Putting aside the fact that you have lied in the past, and assuming that this is true, I can see that extended road trips may be difficult.
But it seems to me that your choosing to have an extensive collection of reptiles and amphibians is for you, for now, an unethical choice. You KNOW that your critters may need vet care from time to time, and it appears that you have not established a care fund whereby you could hire someone to take these sick frogs to the vet.

So it appears that these animals must suffer greatly should they become ill. To flip these animals for profit but not take care of them when they need care is simply using these live creatures for money.

To me there is a cognitive dissonance when on the one hand you claim to tenderly care for your son, and setting up your collection so that animals that become sick must suffer horribly for extended periods of time.
It's not true.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:59 AM   #260
Insomniac101
Keven, you're overreacting. We get that your vet is out of town, but other members have done your research for you, and found a clinic not too far from you.

The majority of people commenting here, are doing so in a calm, rational manner, and only want to see your animals get the care they deserve.

If "lives are destroyed", or someone commits suicide "because of this site", then they had very serious problems to begin with. Websites don't ruin lives; people do.

I'm sorry if you feel that you're being "bullied". People are calling you out on inconsistencies in your posts. That's called holding you accountable for the things you're saying, not bullying.

Please get medical care for those animals, or as others have suggested, perhaps this is not the right hobby for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!