Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 159 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #1581
Snakelady13
I find in interesting that SHE got me banned just from her WORD on that site. I can provide documentation as well, showing that she indeed LIED about the fact that I didn't pay her out on that. I sure as hell paid Bell County (where she and her hubby reside) who, I'm sure STILL has all documentation of the dates I paid and unlike Ashley, I can make a simple phone call and obtain those documents if needed, not that I'd ever want to be part of STR again after what they did with no proof, only by word of mouth from one NAMED PERSON, who we now see is not so trustworthy and will say anything to make herself not look guilty of anything wrong! Sorry, got off subject a bit.

<br>
<br>
Thanks for the Heads of Rolly!
<br>
I will forever now be a faithful member of LSRS and definitely will come here for info on bud guy breeders, that's for sure.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #1582
Snakelady13
Stupid page breaks... sorry guys. Wish there was an edit button!

Old 03-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #1583
DesertRat73
A thread just opened on another forum that I would like to link here. I think it is a first class example of how to handle a suspected case of IBD or any serious disease in a collection. It also provides some new information on IBD, outlines some fantastic quarantine procedures, and provides a stark contrast to how things were handled by Ashley. I hope responsible members of the community will appreciate his efforts as much as I have. http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/sho...d.php?p=962046

Old 03-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #1584
Snakelady13
GREAT POST! Thank you for the information. I'm sory to hear about the snakes you lost.

Old 03-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #1585
DesertRat73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakelady13 View Post
GREAT POST! Thank you for the information. I'm sory to hear about the snakes you lost.
That's not me. lol. I just wanted to bring that thread here given it's stark contrast. Talk about superhuman effort on his part.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #1586
crotalusadamanteus
There is a load of difference between the class that Cliff showed during his ordeal, and what Ashley has ever showed. I know, because I have been conversing with Cliff during his entire ordeal. He actually listened, where Ashley did not.

Old 03-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #1587
Snakelady13
Not to mention that Ashley has yet to do any testing and if she has, she has not let anyone of us know that she has or put of even supposed OLD records from vets. I bet if someone required documentation from Cliff, he's provide it. I agree, Cliff did his research, paid out of his pocket and checked his collection not just to clear it once, but went a step farther to make sure!!! Ashley has no class, no dignity and if she did... she has lost it all now. Until she proves that she has run tests and posts results, I wouldn't trust her from Adam. I don't care if she had a breeding sized Piebald female she was going to GIVE me for free, I wouldn't take the damn thing!!! If it's as simple as running tests as Cliff did (not by any means cheap or fast as we read), then she should have done so to clear her snakes and everyone else's!

Old 04-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #1588
Keith Northrop
I wouldn't trust Adam Sandler either.......The Dudes a clown.....Wait....or are you referring
to the Adam with No last Name? She might have a Free Piebald retic Now....

Old 04-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #1589
RachelSS
Saw she's hocking more sick snakes on unknowing individuals.

Someone needs to make a meme for her.

POST ON FACEBOOK ABOUT NEEDING GOVERNMENT BENEFITS/WELFARE FOR MY CHILD

BUY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF SNAKES.

Old 04-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #1590
Snakelady13
LOL so very true... do you know where she's putting these snakes up so we can monitor it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd