Kevin Peters is going down - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
Were genetic tests performed to make that determination? Did one puppy have one form of cancer? One puppy with two forms? Please clarify.

Are you going to post attributed paperwork? Or anything attributed and corroborating?

Old 03-04-2018, 06:09 AM   #12
BelgianLover417
If further information is wanted, visit my page on facetbook. Owners of the puppies don't want me sharing their personal information.

Old 03-04-2018, 07:34 AM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
No, thanks. Seems you are either speaking without evidence or are unwilling to provide it here. You already appear to have stated the matter of the cancer (or cancers...) Inconsistently.

Old 03-04-2018, 07:38 AM   #14
BelgianLover417
Whatever you say. I was just merely helping people track him down. I do have evidence but obviously you haven't heard about respecting people's wishes. It is what it is, but I sincerely hope you don't stay that closed minded. I have no reason to lie, and have nothing to gain from it. Like I said,if more information is wanted join my page and speak to the owners directly. Have a nice day.

Old 03-04-2018, 07:47 AM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
If you want to speak on behalf of others here, there is an expectation of attribution. You may or may not have evidence to support your claims, but your word is not all that valuable or trustworthy on its own merit. Especially when you could not keep the matter of the cancer(s) straight.

Old 03-04-2018, 07:54 AM   #16
BelgianLover417
It's not that I didn't keep the matters of the cancer straight, it's because I didn't specify clearly enough. No need to be rude or anything. I literally only got on here to let others know of where he was and what his new antics were. You're getting off topic of what I was even trying to do. Yes, you don't know me, but that doesn't give you reason to bash me nor the info I give. Like I said, if anyone is interested in further information then they can ask the owners themselves. Considering there is an open case against Kevin peters at this point in time I think it's only appropriate for anyone to inquire for further details from the owners themselves.

Old 03-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #17
nickolasanastasiou
Then provide the identities of the owners here.

Old 03-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #18
Rough country
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianLover417 View Post
It's not that I didn't keep the matters of the cancer straight, it's because I didn't specify clearly enough. No need to be rude or anything. I literally only got on here to let others know of where he was and what his new antics were. You're getting off topic of what I was even trying to do. Yes, you don't know me, but that doesn't give you reason to bash me nor the info I give. Like I said, if anyone is interested in further information then they can ask the owners themselves. Considering there is an open case against Kevin peters at this point in time I think it's only appropriate for anyone to inquire for further details from the owners themselves.
Not bashing my friend, I think what he's trying to get across is anyone can come on here and say this and that about a specific person. But you need to show proof . Your word isn't good enough , or anyone's really, in the BOI.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:01 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianLover417 View Post
I do have evidence
So you say, but we don't know you, and you might be lying. Again, it is very unusual for puppies to have dysplasia or cancer, more often that happens when they become adults.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!