Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2003, 02:08 PM   #21
snakebyte2001
Exclamation Watch out for Kevin Peters aka Cobraman6911

I am not sure if this is the same Kevin Peters as in previous BOIs. He is going by cobraman6911@hotmail.com.

He wanted to buy a pair of venomoid albino monacled cobras from me and have them shipped to his place in California. He swears that he works at a scientific research place that has a permit for venomous reptiles. So far everything was good, until I told him that I required that I have a copy of the permit for my records and a copy to attach to the shipping crate. Then he said his name was not on the permit but that he would send a copy and a letterhead from the person in charge. That is when it all began to be kind of fishy so I did some searching. Kevin said he was friends with one of my sources and that he would back him up. Well, my source has no clue who this Kevin Peters is. I then search the BOI and found several BAD marks about a Kevin Peters from California but with a different screenname.

After explaining all about the reason for the copies of the ID and Permits and he agreed that I was doing the right thing. He said he was leaving to Fedex a Money order, copies of the permits, letterhead and State ID to me overnight and would call with a tracking number. I have not heard from him since and thought that I should warn everyone else. It may or maynot be the same Kevin Peters that owes several people money.

I only know that he lives in California and his Cell # 925-413-0403 (same area code as the other BOIs). I hope that this saves some people the time and the money. Thank you for your time.

Donovan Wadding
Venom Unlimited

Old 05-11-2003, 07:13 PM   #22
ZX11
UPDATE

Kevin Allaen Peters has moved and police are searching for hoim. Anyone with any info should contact the Tracy, Ca police or send me an email at fischefather@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Michael Parkinson

Old 06-02-2003, 10:18 PM   #23
Chance
Michael, I'm really sorry I saw this so late, but I do hope I can be of some help as I recently spoke with this looser and I believe he tried to get me for my adult WA green mamba.

Kevin contacted me via telephone at 12:30 or so in the morning. His phone number showed up on my cell phone, and it is 925-413-0403. Maybe he just didn't count on me as having caller I.D., who knows. That telephone is a cell phone from CA, however he told me he was from Portland, OR and that he just had a phone from CA. His AIM username that we chatted with is USKEVIN6. I'm just mad that I neglected to save all the chats he and I had. He made up all kinds of crazy stories about having highly illegal Australian herps (and even sent me a picture of "his" coastal taipan), as well as being able to get anything I could possibly want. I knew from the start this guy was full of it after hearing everything he was saying.

You can see my entire experience with him on a recently posted topic about his new name, Mike Rogders, here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=19358 Obviously after what he did to you, he's going to change his name. Note that I included both of his addresses he provided to me in that thread.

Anyway, I really hope you nail this guy. What he did to you is quite honestly inconceivable. I guess maybe I should prepare myself for the same thing to happen because when I called him on his childishness and lies on the last day we spoke he got very irate and threatened me (all of which you can see in the thread I copy pasted). Good luck!

Old 06-03-2003, 12:00 AM   #24
snakebyte2001
Thumbs down Kevin Peters

After some research this is the last numbers and address that I got from him as of 5/25/03.

Kevin Peters
1650 Levell Smith Dr
Tracey, CA 95376

cell 925-413-0403
home 925-833-8981
work 925-463-3304 (Men's Wharehouse)

He is supposed to have IDs from Nevada, California and Oregon. He is extremely BAD News.

I hope this may help everyone.

Donovan Wadding
Venom Unlimited

Old 06-03-2003, 07:14 AM   #25
FANG
KEVIN PETERS...AKA MIKE RODGERS

THIS IS THE SAME GUY!!!! HE DOSE NOT SOUND LIKE HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE ANIMALS DOES HE,I TALKED WITH HIM,YOU HAVE TO SCREEN THESE PEOPLE BETTER!!! IF YOU GET TAKEN,ITS ON NOBODY BUT YOU!!! BE MORE CAREFUL....ALWAYS GET CONTACTS THAT KNOW HIM OR HER...IF THEY DONT HVE ANY....DONT EVER SEND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2003, 07:59 PM   #26
ZX11
I received a letter from Kevin Allan Peters in my email. He admits to the debt and wants to correct it, or so he says. I sent him a letter back. Let's see what he does.
Michael Parkinson

Old 06-05-2003, 09:07 PM   #27
saw-scaled
Kevin Peters......BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

this reply is posted to Kevin Peters himself (925-413-0403 ?).
This is Rowdy Kent in Texas and i know your reading all this stuff thats being said about you! You have physically screwed me now and this is after i warned you not to. You say your a sheriff deputy there in Tracy California and for your sake you had better hope to god that you are because impersonating a Officer of the law is a VERY seroius FELONY!!!!!!!!! I have some really good freinds in high places and they are checking into your background right now. I talked with my friends at Fed-X and they are retrieving your REAL address that you gave them to set up your Fed-X account! your not as slick as you think you are and even though you didn't get me for any cash or animals......you messed with a Texan and thats the wrong move! Your busted kevin peters so you better make it easier on yourself and come clean now and take care of all these other people that are PISSED at you. You can't hide forever and you'll make one slip up and i'll catch you.......TRUST ME ON THAT. your a piece of S*IT and you know it and guess what....your luck has ran out!

to everybody reading this reply, i had some business planned with kevin peters and he was suppose to drive from california to my home in texas to buy some snakes and rack systems from me! he nevered showed up but said he was in my home town for 2 days but never had the "knowledge" to call me from the Wal-Mart he said he was at. he gave me the excuss that his cell phone was really messed up but if it were me and i drove 1700 miles to come get something, you can bet that i am going to make sure i get ahold of the person. he could also never tell me what town he was in and never new exactlly what highway or road he was on. thats weird because if your driveing 1700 miles i am sure your gonna know exactlly what roads to be on and be aware of them when your on them. he's a scam and lier and is suppose to have varoius hots at his home includeing inland tiapan, black mambas, etc. inland tiapans are a non-exported species so owning one is very seroius to the govn't of the U.S. and Australia. You better rectify all the bad things you've done to everbody or your going to have me even more pissed than i am now! balls in your court and yes........you've been warned!!!!!

Rowdy Kent
New World Reptiles
newworldreptiles@yahoo.com

Old 06-06-2003, 12:10 AM   #28
Chance
Hahaha, this is great!

Rowdy, I don't know how many time I laughed out loud (literally) when I was reading your most recent post. Man oh man, and here I was thinking Kevin was surely not stupid enough to feed that much b.s. to anyone besides myself! All that crap about his inland taipans and such, didn't you just get a chuckle out of that? He even sent me a picture of "one of his coastal tais," though I'm sure he just took it off the net somewhere (it's a closeup shot of a very lightly-colored coastal taipan, just incase he sent you the same thing). Oh, and why does it not surprise me that he told you he was driving to your place? He told me he had bought plane tickets to come to the Ozark, MO hot herp show so he'd be able to pick up my mamba I have available. I then told him that Ozark was about a 4 hr drive from Kansas City (where he was supposedly landing), and he said he'd just have to charter a helicopter then if the plane wouldn't work! Is this Kevin or Goerge W we're speaking of?? And I see he told you all that crap about him being a cop. I know that's a bunch of bull because during my course of questioning him because things were just getting way too out of hand and the lies were just getting rediculous, he then flew off the handle and actually accused me of being a cop!

Wow....this one really takes the cake. I've never had the "pleasure" of dealing with a sever obsessive compulsive liar, but it looks like I have now. I just wish I had gotten his e-mail addy to compare that, but at least I got his phone and both supposed addresses that are tied to him.

Anyway Rowdy, good luck!! I hope your friends are able to nail this scumbag for everything he's worth. I keep trying the Oregon Wildlife Violations Department to report him but their line is screwed up.

Old 06-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #29
saw-scaled
chance

i'd be intrested in your green mamba but unfortanantlly the airport is way too much of a drive for me to go pick up a darn snake. guess who called me yesterday??? you guess it... Kevin Peters. he told me that he was an asshole for seting me up and is suppose to be sending me a free mangrove snake for the trouble i had to go through to put it with all the bullcrap. we'll see how that goes. he told me the reason he turned around from my home town and went back home was because he got an unnomous call on his cell phone that said something to the fact of: don't go to rowdy kents house to do business with him because when you get there they are going to hold you down and let a cobra bite you! he can't tell me who it was that called and said that about me because he says he doen't know who it was. we'll see how thiongs go though. thanks alot bro. rowdy kent

Old 06-06-2003, 02:08 PM   #30
ms_terese
Hey Rowdy --

If you can't get the mamba because the airport is too far, how are you getting the mangrove snake?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!