Advice for a friend's DOA snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 04-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
chris allen
Advice for a friend's DOA snake

Old 04-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Shadera
Technically, he's to blame. UPS never even gets a chance to knock on my door or ring the bell, as I am right there waiting on that package since I know it's coming. I've never heard of a seller that will still guarantee a live arrival if you miss that delivery and the animal gets to ride around in the back of a hot truck for several hours more. How is that the seller's fault? Live and learn.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
chris allen
forget it

Old 04-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
garweft
I don't think there is enough info to make a judgement on if it was packed properly.

What size box? What type of insulation and how thick? How bigs the snake? How many heat packs and what type? Where were the heat packs in the box and how were they positioned in relation to the snake?

Old 04-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Shadera
It was probably packed properly for a first delivery, and that's what counts. Looking for any way to pin this on the seller is just wrong.

The agreed upon delivery was missed, and that is squarely on one person's shoulders. Yes, it sucks. I'm not denying that. But there's no one else to blame. A delivery attempt was made.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!