Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2018, 02:49 AM   #91
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
My point had nothing to do with the bells lace monitor ad or the situation in general I simply said that the person who posted the bells lace monitor ad IS the exact same person who wrote the mangshan viper ad under the name John buhs. I'm not here to judge you for your past I seen something suspicious and I said something about it. The reason I asked you to prove you were in the military is because in a past thread you talked about how you ran into a lot of personal problems that caused you to do things you regret due to something related to your military service and if that's the truth people are going to be a lot more understanding and more willing to listen to you because the way our country treats veterans who have served when they come back home is deplorable. If there's anyone on earth who deserves a second chance it's a veteran and I gaurantee people including myself would be a lot more understanding of your past if they knew for certain that you did serve our country.
If you truly want to know what was up i didnt give a shit about what was going on because i gave up on life in general. It was a very bad few years of my life and fell into a depression filled with alcohol and suicide attempts. Im not saying this for sympathy but people keep prying into my personal life. Judge all you want. But ive overcame it.

Old 03-02-2018, 02:57 AM   #92
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Well I went and got both my DD-214 and SS card probably 3 or 4 months after the incident but I'm sure his thinking is a lot different than mine. I was more concerned about feeding my family and keeping roof over my head and I'm thinking he was more worried about partying and scamming. I work in a Police/Jail dept and I see these types daily. They only think about the moment and not the future.
Wrong. Nice input but I already have copies. They are not in my possession at the moment due to not having all of my belongings at my home yet. So there are 3 choices.
1st being i dont produce them.
2nd being i get new copies.
3rd being i drive back to georgia and retrieve the ones i already have.

PS...your job has no importance to this topic. Blow your horn elsewhere. Dont act like you know shit about me buddy. Because you dont. And stop with the insinuations.

Old 03-02-2018, 07:49 AM   #93
Black Adder
I am feeling a ban coming round the corner pretty soon.......

Old 03-02-2018, 08:14 AM   #94
Justhere
At times it seems some moderators need to be temporarily banned for abuse of position and privilege.

Old 03-02-2018, 08:17 AM   #95
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I am feeling a ban coming round the corner pretty soon.......
And im feeling another immature comment coming around the corner.......

Old 03-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #96
Snake-Queen
Dustin, how about you reread your comment I quoted and clarify.

Whose responsibility was it to ship the animals?

If it wasn't you, why did you not contact your customers when you noticed the animals were still there?

Old 03-02-2018, 09:31 AM   #97
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
I simply said that the person who posted the bells lace monitor ad IS the exact same person who wrote the mangshan viper ad under the name John buhs.
Up for consideration, the two ads next to each other.
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2018, 09:36 AM   #98
Robert Walker
Dustin, do you remember "Brad Hutchinson" and why he was banned?

Old 03-02-2018, 12:47 PM   #99
Robert Walker
Dustin - look familiar? A month apart "Wanted" ads.
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2018, 01:00 PM   #100
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
I dont mind answering questions
Still not the person who created the John Buhs account Dustin?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!