Charles Shanklin, Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
VinnyButch
Thumbs up Charles Shanklin, Great Guy

For anyone who doesn't already know him, Charles Shanklin is one of the good guys in this hobby. I just completed a semi-big trade with him. (big for me, not so big for him) What an awesome guy. Loads of communication, and a great, laid back personality, too. I had a problem shipping because I am not a known shipper through Delta, and it wound up that he sent his animals before I was able to send mine. I expected fireworks from his end, but he was totally cool, and never even complained about it. The snakes he sent were AMAZING. I still smile when I think about the looks of the clown ball python he sent me.
Since we hear a lot about some of the bad guys in the hobby, I wanted to be sure that Charles got a big thumbs up from me.
Thanks again, Charles.

Vin Buccigrossi

Old 07-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
Jeff Hardwick
Agree 100%!
Charlie is a really nice guy.
Jeff

Old 09-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
Valley Dragons
I just got a group of Rankins and a trio of v. tristis from Charles. Everything looks great, and he was very easy to deal with. He's one of the good guys!

Jamie Hough

Old 09-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #4
CFlowers
Charlie is my one of my homies and is a stand up guy with top of the line animals!!! Me and him have do numerous deals. And I stand by him 4sure!

Chris Flowers
http://www.webspawner.com/users/cflowers79/index.html

Old 02-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
lcchavez
Just wanted to add to the thread. You can't go wrong with Charlie!

Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 AM   #6
outfished
Thumbs up

Ive done about 8000 deals with Charlie. Very honest and great animals. No Worries..........Mike Bodner

Old 04-22-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
bkelley02
Just received a shipment of Western Hognose from Charles and couldn't be happier. All were bigger then expected and very alert. Showed interest in eating the day of delivery and all 3 ate. Couldn't be happier and will be doing business with him again real soon!

Thank you Charles!!

Brian Kelley

Old 08-22-2014, 11:19 AM   #8
Dwwhitehead
I know this is an old post, but does anyone have charles' contact information? i'm looking for a particular snake from him, but i can't find his contact information anywhere. my e-mail is dicksonwhitehead@gmail.com

Old 08-25-2014, 11:05 PM   #9
CalicoDragons
contact info...

Charlie is a good friend of mine, I will let him know you are on your way to contacting him...

Charlie's number...561-722-6565

Please don't call him very late he has a little girl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!