Bad Guy Richard Delbono Davinci Boa - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2014, 09:07 PM   #31
SofaKing
So someone says Fauna is a joke, which they joined and posted, also says it's worse then Facebook, but yet complains about it on Facebook.....

Some village lost it's idiot...

Old 08-11-2014, 09:47 PM   #32
BillZ
Lol... that FB post got her banned. She has now been banned from both the FBI and BOI pages on FB. She made a huge mistake coming to Fauna to try to continue her BS. I will do my best to show the reason that I believe is behind her praising this buyer in the complaint.
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #33
SofaKing
After reading that Bill, it just confirmed my comment...

Old 08-12-2014, 02:30 AM   #34
BuyDubiaRoaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I have also seen the Email Jace sent GIVING Richard THREE of the deserts and now wants them paid for or given back.
Please post this alleged email. I never GAVE Richard anything.

Old 08-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #35
BillZ
I have also asked Elexis Ortiz to respond with proof of her accusations regarding me lying about her but she has failed to do so. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting. I hope to expose her for what she is in her own Good guy thread regarding Mr. Delbono

Old 08-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #36
BillZ
Still no response form Elexis Ortiz. She has received her 2nd snake from Mr. Delbono so I'm thinking she has no further need to comment here.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:18 PM   #37
Firefly713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Jace has been sent an email by Richards lawyer saying to send the address that he wants them shipped to so he can send them back. Jace has yet to reply. He is dragging this out as long as he can because he just wants to start problems. His lawyer even admitted a break of contract on Jaces part. So think what yall want. Im done. have a good day.
I'm not getting this part. Jace's address is in the email on Feb 7th and on the contract. If Richard really wanted to send the snakes back, he could have. All Jace wanted was pics of what's being sent first - and that alone would not have prevented Richard from sending the snakes if he really intended to return them. How can you possibly argue that Jace is preventing Richard from returning the snakes?

Old 08-22-2014, 01:05 PM   #38
BillZ
In my opinion, Ms. Ortiz siding with one party had far more to do with the deal and pending deal she had with that party then with actual logical arguments. She has received her 2nd snake and has not responded since. That alone should be enough to come to a conclusion regarding her value in this discussion

Old 01-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #39
revoke23
to jamesjay00 you have no idea what your talking about, Delboner talked crap about you daily. he stole 14g from a very close friend. he is a liar and a cheater and not just in the reptile industry. he is a very bad person and is lucky he is where he is. his collection was built out of dishonesty. so if you have a problem with someone you might want to shut your mouth and get your facts straight. you are sticking up for a low life that never had a good thing to say about a pot smoking toothless person. im just saying

Old 01-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #40
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by revoke23 View Post
to jamesjay00 you have no idea what your talking about, Delboner talked crap about you daily. he stole 14g from a very close friend. he is a liar and a cheater and not just in the reptile industry. he is a very bad person and is lucky he is where he is. his collection was built out of dishonesty. so if you have a problem with someone you might want to shut your mouth and get your facts straight. you are sticking up for a low life that never had a good thing to say about a pot smoking toothless person. im just saying

Is it just me or do others think it odd that you would resurrect a long dead thread just to spout off some bilge or another?
Is there ANY real point to your post?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!