Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2014, 05:36 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowheadreptiles View Post
Mike isn't home right now he went on vacation and will be back soon to delete this post
Sorry, he isn't deleting anything here. The posts in this forum can't be removed.

Old 08-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Then the small town of Bristol seems to have more than its fair share of problems.
On this forum.

Old 08-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #33
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Problem has been resolved,a family police officer family member in Knoxville has recovered the snakes successfully, and the guy has paid for all shipping and troubles caused.
Since when does a police officer go to someone's house in a case like this and take snakes and money. Where did the officer keep the snakes til "Friday"? Did he Have a warrant? Never mind. I already know the answer to those questions.

Old 08-18-2014, 05:58 PM   #34
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowheadreptiles View Post
Hello I am Alex madafferi Michael Sidores friend. I am in the snake business with him and we have just found Michael gentry is not a scammer and he actually is a really nice guy. Mike isn't home right now he went on vacation and will be back soon to delete this post
Here is another post from a scammer's sockpuppet account from NY:

"I can honestly say i have gotten snakes from mike21 a few months back. he is legit. And he gives paperwork with his snakes. he just never had a fauna account lol. He looks weird and creepy but he's a good breeder. people are calling him losers and other names. which isn't right! I know him he is a local breeder upstate ny!! ..."

Sound familiar?

Old 08-18-2014, 06:12 PM   #35
Chris Kennard
Quote:
We started the deal as a cash deal but because he didn't have the funds the person Michael Gentry suggested a trade, we wrote up a document saying that's authorities will contacted if one person didn't do their part in the trade, we agreed to ship at the same time, pictures were exchanged, information about the animals was exchanged. everything he wanted to know I told him and most of the stuff I wanted to know was told to me. I shipped using the ups with the box labeled live plants because everyone told me that because it was only a one time thing it would be fine, I'm working on getting certified. I hare shipping lice animals, but Long story short I shipped out, and after multiple excuses Michael gentry did not. He lied and said he got there too late, then he said he left to go ship only for an hour later he say he got the package and I didn't put the heat tape and foil tape in the box. I told him before I was going to ship that box using typical shipping to save money. After saying that I scammed him, I didn't hear back from him till 4 am. He said the snakes were malnourished, neglected, he was going to file me for un authorized shipping (which I would understand). He is saying and acting like I scammed him when I haven't even gotten a tracking number for a box yet. I have a electronically signed document by him through email, I have texts from both of his phone numbers (cause he refused to answer the phone ever) I have all of his info. And so on. I will post the proof as people ask, but not till later as I'm going to the sheriffs office today to file a report. Please if any Michael Gentry, 423 217 9484 number or 423 389 9972 number texts you don't answer or conduct business with him/it. Thanks

Michael Sidore
So let me get this straight, lol. Neighbors who are police told you to go to the sheriff, who in turn told you to post here (histerical) and on craigslist. Then
A family police officer family member in Knoxville has recovered the snakes successfully and the guy has paid for all shipping and troubles caused". That's quite a yarn ya' got goin' there lad. You said you would "post proof as people ask". I'm asking. Post it all.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #36
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Here is another post from a scammer's sockpuppet account from NY:

"I can honestly say i have gotten snakes from mike21 a few months back. he is legit. And he gives paperwork with his snakes. he just never had a fauna account lol. He looks weird and creepy but he's a good breeder. people are calling him losers and other names. which isn't right! I know him he is a local breeder upstate ny!! ..."

Sound familiar?
Nice. Lol!

Old 08-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #37
mfsidore
Ok, back from vacation, what proof do you want, this is a legit question, and what for? Text messages? Emails? Let me know through pm.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #38
mfsidore
Let me try to a swear the questions. First off, the "unknown scammer" was MICHAEL GENTRY as Id proved. Second, arrowhead is a friends account. Third, I don't get the sock puppet comment at all, forth MICHAEL GENTRY let my family member in his home to prove he was a all edged breeder/keeper. He lives in Knoxville, he shipped them home to me FRIDAY. He is a police officer, he doesn't have a lot of time on his hands to do extra stuff like ship snakes. He was invited in, no warrant needed. He wasn't in uniform. Yes local police officers told me to put warnings about MICHAEL GENTRY on this forum, craigslist, etc. I didn't end up putting texts and emails up because the problem was resolved. I will glady put stuff up. Just ask. Anything I did not cover in this post? The thread was to warn you. Keep you from making deals with the guy. Not about shipping, boxes, and other junk. I'm not trying to sound rude but honestly what more does anyone want?

Old 08-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #39
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Let me try to a swear the questions. First off, the "unknown scammer" was MICHAEL GENTRY as Id proved. Second, arrowhead is a friends account. Third, I don't get the sock puppet comment at all, forth MICHAEL GENTRY let my family member in his home to prove he was a all edged breeder/keeper. He lives in Knoxville, he shipped them home to me FRIDAY. He is a police officer, he doesn't have a lot of time on his hands to do extra stuff like ship snakes. He was invited in, no warrant needed. He wasn't in uniform. Yes local police officers told me to put warnings about MICHAEL GENTRY on this forum, craigslist, etc. I didn't end up putting texts and emails up because the problem was resolved. I will glady put stuff up. Just ask. Anything I did not cover in this post? The thread was to warn you. Keep you from making deals with the guy. Not about shipping, boxes, and other junk. I'm not trying to sound rude but honestly what more does anyone want?
The entertainment value of your posts is priceless! What more does anyone want? How about you start with the proof you've already been asked for. You know, the proof you volunteered to supply? All of it. You will gladly put stuff up? Again. Do it. Emails, documents etc. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #40
Chris Kennard
Quote:
So arrowhead is a "friends" account? Not a business partner?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!