Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #41
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowheadreptiles View Post
Hello I am Alex madafferi Michael Sidores friend. I am in the snake business with him and we have just found Michael gentry is not a scammer and he actually is a really nice guy. Mike isn't home right now he went on vacation and will be back soon to delete this post
Hmmm. "IN THE SNAKE BUSINESS WITH HIM". Guess there's no need to answer that question
Lol. How does that work exactly? Split profits?

Old 08-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #42
mfsidore
What do you want first mr. Kennard? I went with my family on vacation.... Is that an issue? Is it a problem that I prefer my family over my phone? The problems been resolved, days ago it was resolved, so you know what just forget it, nevermind. I talked to a mod about it already days ago. It's over, done, seized. I apologized for the wasted time on this thread. If it gives me a bad image, I'll deal with it, once again sorry. You have my permission to talk trash and whatever else you think is needed. Once again the problem was resolved days ago. Can a mod or head administrator please close this thread?

Old 08-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #43
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Hmmm. "IN THE SNAKE BUSINESS WITH HIM". Guess there's no need to answer that question
Lol. How does that work exactly? Split profits?
What do you want?!?!?!? It is a friends account, business partner, what's ever you want to call it. yes split profit, anything else you want to know? Don't you have friends?

Old 08-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #44
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
What do you want first mr. Kennard? I went with my family on vacation.... Is that an issue? Is it a problem that I prefer my family over my phone? The problems been resolved, days ago it was resolved, so you know what just forget it, nevermind. I talked to a mod about it already days ago. It's over, done, seized. I apologized for the wasted time on this thread. If it gives me a bad image, I'll deal with it, once again sorry. You have my permission to talk trash and whatever else you think is needed. Once again the problem was resolved days ago. Can a mod or head administrator please close this thread?
Lol. Who didn't see that coming? Toodles.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #45
mfsidore
For anyone else with questions/comments please PM me.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #46
Chris Kennard
Quote:
For anyone else with questions/comments please PM me.
Don't blame you for getting out of the kitchen. Pretty hot in here. Dining rooms (pm) usually serve imitation seafood. Just sayin'.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #47
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Don't blame you for getting out of the kitchen. Pretty hot in here. Dining rooms (pm) usually serve imitation seafood. Just sayin'.
So then tell me EXACTLY what you want mr kennard. You seem pretty worried about the whole thing , are you affiliated with scamming in anyway? Please PM me if you want to talk more.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
So then tell me EXACTLY what you want mr kennard. You seem pretty worried about the whole thing , are you affiliated with scamming in anyway? Please PM me if you want to talk more.
No need for snark. I do not think Mr. Kennard is a scammer, but I DO think you are trying the old trick of directing attention away from yourself.
Whatever you have to say, say it here.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #49
mfsidore
I don't mean to sound rude but the the whole point of the thread was to warn people,. Wow, ok, why would I have to draw attention away from myself? Please I don't know why so please tell me.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #50
Dbz4246
Hey Mike, is there anyway you can post those emails? It would end a lot of this back and forth. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!