Bad Guy Greg Judd, I'd stay away from him as a customer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #11
Ken Foose
Yes, I told him I was posting this. This response was:

Wow you really are quite dense, report it to everyone. In fact I'd email every herp dealer online. I don't buy on line and I'm well known locally so knock yourself out brain trust. what a moron!
And I don't care how your evening goes and I mean that also.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2014, at 9:30 PM, ExoticPetsLV@aol.com wrote:

I reported out transaction on fauna classifieds. Thought other animal dealers would like to know what a pleasant person you are.
I am really sorry for all this. I tried to resolve it for us both. But you're a real jerk. You seemed nice enough on the phone. A shame. Have a great evening, and I mean that. Take care
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Old 08-20-2014, 02:36 PM   #12
meowmeowkazoo
Apparently it hasn't occurred to him that local people will also be reading about him here. So much for his superior intellect in this situation.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:37 PM   #13
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
I don't buy on line
Well, he kinda lost me there. Didn't he...?

Noelle

Old 08-20-2014, 09:49 PM   #14
seanleigh
Wow what a jerk. Definitely not a guy to do business with. I had a shipment come in yesterday and it was extremely late due to failure on Fedex's part (which wasn't really even their fault since the power completely went out at their main facility in Memphis). I didn't get all mad at the seller though because it wasn't his fault. I think he needs to learn how shipping works… (or better yet just don't buy any reptiles at all). You were very pleasant about it though A lot nicer than I probably would have been haha.

Old 08-21-2014, 05:47 AM   #15
Guy Castro
Ken,you can't fault Gregorina, the person lives is a perfect world!

Old 08-21-2014, 06:12 AM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
Yes, I told him I was posting this. This response was:

I'm well known locally
I bet he is, and maybe that is why he initiated a transaction with you, perhaps he has worn out his welcome in his home town.
I'm sorry this happened to you Ken but at least since you posted, maybe it will save another seller from having to deal with him.
In fact, maybe employers, potential girlfriends, and rescue organizations will Google his name in the future and he might end up unemployed, dogless, and single, all because of his own mouth (or keyboard).

Old 08-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #17
Bobby Douglass
I realize it wouldn't have worked after the computers crashed but did you ever give him a tracking number? He certainly sounds like a nightmare to deal with. Thanks for the warning.

Old 08-21-2014, 10:52 AM   #18
aSnakeLovinBabe
" I don't buy online"

>>>> had 3 incoming shipments scheduled for one day.

This man is delusional... and a horrible customer for the way he's treating you over fed ex's problem.

Old 08-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleigh View Post
Wow what a jerk. Definitely not a guy to do business with. I had a shipment come in yesterday and it was extremely late due to failure on Fedex's part (which wasn't really even their fault since the power completely went out at their main facility in Memphis). I didn't get all mad at the seller though because it wasn't his fault. I think he needs to learn how shipping works… (or better yet just don't buy any reptiles at all). You were very pleasant about it though A lot nicer than I probably would have been haha.
Going a little bit off topic, but SERIOUSLY? So, does FedEx have an issue with having an uninterruptible power supply for their computer facility simply because they can't bring themselves to utter the phrase "UPS system"?

Old 08-21-2014, 12:40 PM   #20
Brandonmarsh29
So first he's sayin it ain't Kens fault then in the next sentence that Ken is such a moron and whatnot. Guy needs to make up his mind. I think that's the best thing Ken coulda done was just get the snake back and be done with the jerk. If he's so well known in his area then why did he decide to get an animal from some unreliable moron online anyway hahahaha!

BTW Ken the eastern king and ghost bull are doing awesome! They are both monsters and about to be proven breeder monsters this coming season! I'll tell ya what this delicate little flower got some awesome animals I'll be callin back again. I really appreciate when n I bought the king he made sure he had a male and I called back after work n it was all good! I appreciate that Ken took the time to do that for me and it shows that his customers really ARE appreciated. Thanks again Ken!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!