Bad Guy Bad Trade deal with Jason Reed - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #11
scosta56
I was referring to him going to the vet and how he is handling the situation. The way he was handling her to take a pic was his choice, but being that he is dealing with enough from all this right now and he is thinking how do I fix this mess.... I'm sure him holding her like that to try and get some proof of this horrible deal was the furthest thing on his mind.... But I'm not him .

Old 08-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #12
scosta56
Now that doesn't mean I agree with how he is holding her, but I think it was a reaction of WTH is this kinda thing.

Old 08-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #13
Guy Castro
And the crooks keep coming!

Old 08-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #14
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
I was referring to him going to the vet and how he is handling the situation. The way he was handling her to take a pic was his choice, but being that he is dealing with enough from all this right now and he is thinking how do I fix this mess.... I'm sure him holding her like that to try and get some proof of this horrible deal was the furthest thing on his mind.... But I'm not him .
I know what you were referring to. You came at me with an accusatory attitude with the false notion that I was referring tou the way he was handling the situation. I was not. Pictures could have easily been taken to depict the animals state without manhandling it like that. That snake should obviously be handled WITH CARE! And if that was the "furthest thing on his mind", maybe a pet rock would be more suitable. In any case, it sucks he got screwed by that creep and I hope the snake survives and thrives.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #15
Bobby Douglass
Michael's handled plenty of baby retics so I'm sure he's not hurting it. I don't think Jason's a scammer but he really needs to make this right.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:50 PM   #16
scosta56
You are 100% correct. I definitely did. The way the comment came off made me think you were referring to vet care and tending to her. I definitely do apologize for such.

Old 08-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #17
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
You are 100% correct. I definitely did. The way the comment came off made me think you were referring to vet care and tending to her. I definitely do apologize for such.
Ditto. Perhaps I should have worded it differently. In any case, i think the accused was more than deceptive. He knew the snake had more problems than just a lost tooth.

Old 08-21-2014, 09:11 PM   #18
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Ditto. Perhaps I should have worded it differently. In any case, i think the accused was more than deceptive. He knew the snake had more problems than just a lost tooth.
The snake pictured is supposedly the "healthy" snake. The one that had a broken tooth and mouth swelling hasn't been shipped yet to my understanding.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #19
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
The snake pictured is supposedly the "healthy" snake. The one that had a broken tooth and mouth swelling hasn't been shipped yet to my understanding.
Sheesh. If that's the case, he should demand the money. The snakes he sent are most likely already compromised with regard to health.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:17 AM   #20
jj-mitchell
Has anyone made Jason Reed aware of this post? I will be shooting him a link. Just in case.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!