For Sale RED ADULT FEMALE ATB (READY TO BREED) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 05-08-2020, 10:33 PM   #1
Jeff Godbold
RED ADULT FEMALE ATB (READY TO BREED)

She is BRICK RED with a little bit of pattern. I got her from Charles Koutris and am taking my collection in a different direction with my ATB's.

DOB - Unknown - she is a LTC originally purchased by Charles.
Produced: LTC WC - but never an issue!
Price: $1200 Shipped
Feeding: F/T Anything and Everything - I feed mostly adult mice but I supplement with rats and chicks. She refuses none of them!
Sex: FEMALE and READY TO BREED
Temperament: Shee isn't fond of handling but isn't the worst I've seen.

This girl is ready to meet the boys!

Please no payment plans or trades. Also, please do not PM me here as I don't check the messages on Fauna every day.

As always, by purchasing you are stating you have read and agreed to my terms at www.godboldexotics.com

I can provide numerous references from previous customers or breeders if requested. I'm also the host of Corallus Radio and have a YouTube channel so you will get top-notch service from an honest guy. My reputation means a lot to me and a snake is not worth ruining it.

For a quick response, you can email me or text me (please include your name) at: 904-434-3926 or godboldexotics@gmail.com

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  241.5 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  302.1 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  268.3 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  315.2 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!