For Sale SMOKIN RED Amazon Tree Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 04-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #1
Jeff Godbold
SMOKIN RED Amazon Tree Boa

I proved this male out just last September. He is BRICK RED with a little bit of pattern. He is owned by Charles Koutris but has been in my collection for over a year after Charles took a job overseas. I can tell you from day one, he has been rock solid and never missed a meal except while breeding and he will breed a rope!

Note - I took on Charles' collection when he had to relocate out of the country so I'm handling the sale for him and the price is also set by him.

DOB - Unknown - he is a LTC originally purchased by Charles.
Produced: LTC WC - but never an issue!
Price: $1K Shipped
Feeding: F/T Anything and Everything - I feed mostly adult mice but I supplement with rats and chicks. He refuses none of them!
Sex: PROVEN Male
Temperament: He isn't fond of handling but isn't the worst I've seen. Surprisingly, all of his most recent litter of 13 babies are very placid and I have customers that have bought them that agree.
Parents: No Idea

You won't find a nicer male. He proved to throw large litters as his last litter in 09/2019 was 13 very robust and healthy babies (I have given him this season off). All but two were very easy feeders and took on the first offering. This animal IMO is a cornerstone male and will breed and has bred. With the right girl, the results could be outstanding. I paired him last year with a garden female but a nice red girl or bicolor/multi-color would produce even nicer babies in theory! I have his babies for sale as well and they are still very nice IMO - all above average specimens. I'm selling him for Charles and already have some red males so I don't need him and Charles requested we sell him.

Please no payment plans or trades. Also, please do not PM me here as I don't check the messages on Fauna every day.

As always, by purchasing you are stating you have read and agreed to my terms at www.godboldexotics.com

I can provide numerous references from previous customers or breeders if requested. I'm also the host of Corallus Radio and have a YouTube channel so you will get top-notch service from an honest guy. My reputation means a lot to me and a snake is not worth ruining it.

For a quick response, you can email me or text me (please include your name) at: 904-434-3926 or godboldexotics@gmail.com

Name:  Photo Feb 19, 4 56 57 PM.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  432.4 KB

Name:  Photo Feb 19, 4 56 47 PM.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  374.0 KB

Name:  Photo Feb 19, 4 56 20 PM.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  409.0 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!