Bad Guy Bear34653 posible Scammer - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #61
PAVLOVK1025
Err grammar. My bad.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:27 AM   #62
bear34653
i ant no good at spelling no one is perfect iam sure u are not
ty u anyways

Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #63
Pythonbreeder99
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear34653 View Post
i ant no good at spelling no one is perfect iam sure u are not
ty u anyways
Ron, I'm all of 16 years old and I make an effort to spell things the way their ment to be spelled. It really isnt challenging to spell "what" with an "h" or make "2" into "to". make an effort to be professional. Thank you

Old 04-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #64
PAVLOVK1025
Its not about perfection. How the hell do you plan to make your case or defend yourself if we cant even understand what youre typing?
Forget it though, aint even worth it. Im over this thread too.

I get sick of you unperfeshanyal, sensertive types not taking the time to polish yourself before making yourself appear better.

Good luck witcher footcher sellz, k?

Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #65
JudyC
Mr. Rogers,

It's one thing to not be particularly good at spelling/grammar. But it's another thing entirely when such a person makes NO discernible effort to actually communicate in a reasonable manner. Your posts here do not come across as someone who is simply literate-challenged, they come across as mocking and intentionally scorning the intelligence of everyone you are addressing. And they do NOTHING to help folks want to trust you when you say you are not a scammer.

You apologized for the boa picture...but you did not address the lie you told to NewPort Reptiles when asked about it:

Quote:
If that is true then why when asked: "Care to explain why this same pic is posted for Adam Kirks 08 female sunglow?"

You Respond with: "i do not no y.this is my snake" ??
You also did not address the issue about the picture of the spider. Nor did you address the issue of having recently been arrested by Florida Fish & Wildlife, which is VERY pertinent to people who may want to do business with you regarding the sale and transfer of....wildlife.

It's not a matter of "being perfect" in your spelling...it's a matter of presenting yourself in a manner that let's people know they can take you seriously. You steal pictures, lie about it, have a very dubious arrest record, and type like you are intentionally trying to irritate everyone who reads what you write....what sort of impression do you expect people to have of you???

Old 04-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #66
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Nor did you address the issue of having recently been arrested by Florida Fish & Wildlife, which is VERY pertinent to people who may want to do business with you regarding the sale and transfer of....wildlife.
Rather, should read "Florida Wildlife Commision".

Old 04-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #67
mxracer4life
You know, as I finished my last laugh after reading this entire thread. I thought to myself..... What is going on here? This guy can dig one big hole faster than most on here. If he isn't a scammer, its going to take him quite some time to bounce back from this. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar more than once in one day. Good job on catching this guy pythonbreeder99! Way to go. Thanks BOI!

Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #68
bear34653
the fish and wild life was her to check up on my roc perment.
he had 2 take me in because of my child support warrent.not 4 anthing eles.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #69
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear34653 View Post
the fish and wild life was her to check up on my roc perment.
he had 2 take me in because of my child support warrent.not 4 anthing eles.
Ok,I will admitt I dont know how things work down their with the wild life people..But I find it hard to believe the person came to your house just to check your permits,and arrested you cause he just so happend to check to see if you had warrants?..Maybe other Florida residents can confirm if this is in the scope of work for the Florida wildlife commission??

Old 04-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #70
BDBPythons
Thumbs up Florida Wildlife answer

Yes They often run a warrants check on people they are going to visit. Remember they are State Law Enforcement, so a warrant check is not un-common.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!